NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The vast majority of hoop watchers would rather watch Sierra Canyon play or any number of good high school programs than the WNBA championship. No one is checking for below the rim hoops.

Let me ask you a question.

Is this really what’a stopping fans from watching women’s basketball?

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Let me ask you a question.

Is this really what’a stopping fans from watching women’s basketball?

Yep. All of those dunks look like high school dunks and in some cases Jr. High dunks. No one is checking for a slower, less athletic form of basketball with manly looking chicks.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep. All of those dunks look like high school dunks and in some cases Jr. High dunks. No one is checking for a slower, less athletic form of basketball with manly looking chicks.

Americans aren’t, overseas female players make millions.

Americans also don’t like the biggest sport in the world soccer. So again, because it’s not big in the United States doesn’t mean it’s not a good product.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Americans aren’t, overseas female players make millions.

Americans also don’t like the biggest sport in the world soccer. So again, because it’s not big in the United States doesn’t mean it’s not a good product.
I don't care about overseas neither do most hoop watchers. The best of the best basketball is played here, in the NBA. 2nd best is NCAA men's hoops, third is boys high school. It really is that simple.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't care about overseas neither do most hoop watchers. The best of the best basketball is played here, in the NBA. 2nd best is NCAA men's hoops, third is boys high school. It really is that simple.

If you don’t like women’s basketball that’s cool, but they’re good players who play good basketball and that’s a fact.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rockets are tripping

Why would the Warriors want Oladipo when Klay should be ready next season?

As for the Rockets GM Stone, that's what you supposed to do by starting off high with what you want. All the other teams can say is kick rocks.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

Shaq continues to be an idiot and one of these days he's gonna to say some shit that will get him 'cancelled'. I just hope it's sooner than later. With him gone I could go back to enjoying Inside.
Stop, if you’re not into women’s basketball you’re just not gonna be into women’s basketball.

You think they look manly now? Wait until they start dunking on each other saying “Deez Lips” or “Get Dis Clit”! :lol:
:hmm: .... :o .... :roflmao:
tenor.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shaq continues to be an idiot and one of these days he's gonna to say some shit that will get him 'cancelled'. I just hope it's sooner than later. With him gone I could go back to enjoying Inside.

:hmm: .... :o .... :roflmao:
tenor.gif

For real, muthafucka’s acting like a woman dunking’s the end all be all! They’re thinking once that happens then it’ll be fun to watch!

Do niggas really wanna see this?

griner_playoff_3_medium.gif

e8a18e4e1f24e3315e6af0ebe481f307.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

With her saying “My clit’s on your lips bitch”!

Is that really what’s they want?

Because it’s gonna be her dunking

453365502_987cdb24cb03fcda7f84be5adff568f8.jpg

Not her

Skylar+Diggins+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Wavy+Cut+qGx10LyANl_l.jpg

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Remember when they were counting games with Scheoder and AD missing as "AD" missing games.

@Rembrandt Brown
Schroder don't count, he dark skinned. Dark skinned niggas just out there. Anthony Davis the only one that was missed.

This is the dumbest argument ever made in a basketball thread. Casual sports fans don't even know who Dennis Schroder is but y'all want to make it a hate crime that his absence is overshadowed by a future hall of famer. I don't have time for it.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is the dumbest argument ever made in a basketball thread. Casual sports fans don't even know who Dennis Schroder is but y'all want to make it a hate crime that his absence is overshadowed by a future hall of famer. I don't have time for it.
You sound like a fucking idiot. We are correcting the narrative that the team record was due to only AD being missing from the starting lineup when it was actually TWO starters missing. And now that one is actually back the record looks alot different. I told you this is real time whore. Now you wanna discount it and bring in the "casual fan" as if they fucking matter in this context. Hold the L.. Ask that nigga on yo couch to help if its too heavy. Punk.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
You sound like a fucking idiot. We are correcting the narrative that the team record was due to only AD being missing from the starting lineup when it was actually TWO starters missing. And now that one is actually back the record looks alot different. I told you this is real time whore. Now you wanna discount it and bring in the "casual fan" as if they fucking matter in this context. Hold the L.. Ask that nigga on yo couch to help if its too heavy. Punk.

Say it to my face. Florida Ave Grill. Any day of the week. You'll have TWO teeth missing but I'll pay to get your dentures fixed and you'll learn to respect your superiors. Win-win.

tenor.gif

Tired of you motherfuckers disrespecting my couch. :smh:

1474baa592672b61f37822faec4f1a5c.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Damn, he didn't hold back

That shit was insulting though.They might as well have had some pots and pans and a apron for them in what was supposed to be the gym.

You can't call anyone JV when you are most famous for being a clown and a loser.

Who the fuck is Nick Young? A zero-time all-star talking shit to hall of famers. Fucking "Swaggy P," GTFOH.

and I bet he's still more identifiable than 99% of the women playing