NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
They will be mad but he ain't lying. I hope he is not left out to dry by those who know he is telling the truth.
He will be unfortunately. :smh: But he's dead ass right though.

ezw4UN.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In the WNBA the ball is smaller and the 3 point line is closer than in the NBA, but for some reason they have a problem mentioning that maybe the rim should be lower? :confused:

come on the lowered rim is straight disrespectful

it would ONLY be for dunking?

the ball for handsize and the 3 being closer I aint sure that's because they CAN'T make a 2 from there I think its more just closer to European ball spacing etc

I could be wrong.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
come on the lowered rim is straight disrespectful

it would ONLY be for dunking?

the ball for handsize and the 3 being closer I aint sure that's because they CAN'T make a 2 from there I think its more just closer to European ball spacing etc

I could be wrong.

You and the women are taking it disrespectfully, maybe it’s because of how he said it or maybe it’s it’s coming from Shaq?

But think of it like this, the ball is smaller to accommodate hand size.

The three point line is closer to accommodate arm strength.

But lower the rim is considered disrespectful to accommodate the average female height and leg strength?

tenor.gif

I’m not saying they should do it, I’m just saying it’s not a far fetched or foolish idea and not a disrespectful thought.

And I hope they don’t do it.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
In the WNBA the ball is smaller and the 3 point line is closer than in the NBA, but for some reason they have a problem mentioning that maybe the rim should be lower? :confused:
That's stupid af. Shaq was box office must-see tv. Shaq could by that sorry ass league. No one is checking the NBA games for the free throw shooting.

So if they dunked their game would be more watchable? Ya'll watching now because Brittney Griner might dunk? Y'all going to watch some kids play on a nerf hoop because they can dunk?

That's insulting

and Shaq is a moron as usual

Nobody watches the NBA just because they dunk. It's an overall better product.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So if they dunked their game would be more watchable? Ya'll watching now because Brittney Griner might dunk? Y'all going to watch some kids play on a nerf hoop because they can dunk?

That's insulting

and Shaq is a moron as usual

Nobody watches the NBA just because they dunk. It's an overall better product.

I’ve already stated that viewers wouldn’t be more interested if women dunked.

The men are more athletic so it’s going to be a better product on the court, with that said the women also play good basketball.

And it was a foolish statement by Shaq, but as I demonstrated it shouldn’t have been taken as an insult due to other aspects of the game were adapted for women.

I don’t think they should lower the rim though.