NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Horrible call and I’m glad that it was overturned.

I would love for a referee to explain how running under or in front of a player before the jump is a “Basketball Play”?
The uncalled rule has always been. No charge if you dunk it. A dunk is the only play in basketball where you can literally go through a person

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I told you what time it is, the draft deep this year.... The District tanking too, Westbrick & Beal didn't get the memo but it doesn't seem to matter anyway lol
giphy.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

@Duece you should make a thread joking about this. We can laugh at his reaction and his fans being disappointed in his injury like yall do LeBron. Oh yea I forgot, we dont clown light skin and biracial players when they get hurt, just the darkies. My bad bruh.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Duece you should make a thread joking about this. We can laugh at his reaction and his fans being disappointed in his injury like yall do LeBron. Oh yea I forgot, we dont clown light skin and biracial players when they get hurt, just the darkies. My bad bruh.

You have an issue with colorism that you have not yet resolved.

I urge you to seek help.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You have an issue with colorism that you have not yet resolved.

I urge you to seek help.

Nah, thats you Team Light Skin dudes. Make a thread so we can laugh at his injury bruh. I wanna bond with the darkies and laugh at LaMelo Ball fans. :lol: