NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pat didn't do shit. Oladipo clearly wanted to go to Miami and nobody wanted to trade for him. They stay giving Pat credit for shit LeBron and other players use doing. :lol:
Exactly. Team ain't been shit since Bron left minus the bubble fluke. Now these niggas acting like Pat secured the Infinity rings. :smh:

And Laker fans... Does Tobes bff Rob Pelinka know he's still the GM and today was the trade deadline and his team desperately needs to make moves to make up for his off season fuck ups? :lol:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Exactly. Team ain't been shit since Bron left minus the bubble fluke. Now these niggas acting like Pat secured the Infinity rings. :smh:

And Laker fans... Does Tobes bff Rob Pelinka know he's still the GM and today was the trade deadline and his team desperately needs to make moves to make up for his off season fuck ups? :lol:
Fuck Rob Lowe.

Mo Wagner instead of Mitchell Robinson killed it for me.

You let both Javelle and Dwight walk when Gasol has no athletic ability?

I like MH, but he's undersized and the lane on defense is more wide open than BGOL.

You didn't replace Rondo with a guy that gives bron a break? I just hope Bron can get healthy and that they are being safe with AD, cause if he pulls a KD? :itsawrap:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What did the district do ?
Dumped some trash off in chicago.
Fuck Rob Lowe.

I like MH, but he's undersized and the lane on defense is more wide open than BGOL.

You didn't replace Rondo with a guy that gives bron a break? I just hope Bron can get healthy and that they are being safe with AD, cause if he pulls a KD? :itsawrap:
:yes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Aren't you a Fakers fan though :rolleyes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Fuck Rob Lowe.

So Shroeder isn't an upgrade from Rondo now. :confused:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Team Light Skin speaks. @Amajorfucup do you ever remember the media highlighting scrubs in the past slighting all time greats with multiple chips like this? I remember the Kobe lovefest those last seasons when they were trash. Its not like it was 20 years ago for us to draw a parallel too.

Oubre says Kobe and Jordan played when the game wasnt soft unlike anyone playing today. Kobe obviously faced Jordan way more than LeBron in his career. He uses no metrics or stats, just gives his opinion based on nothing as fact. :rolleyes: He was 7 years old when LeBron came in the league

All this to prioritize Black men who marry white women. :smh: Along with Duece, that makes two Team Light Skin members from NO that dissed Bron just this week. Shit gonna get even more intense when the playoffs start.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gasol been shot
Man shit like this is why i support LeBron so heavily. The guy saves franchises from themselves. Pelinka and Jeanie are fucking two blind mice leading one another.. Both equally clueless. Bron comes in, builds a winner, cleans up everyones mess. Stacks roster with his clients.. And after winning them a title the front office literally has one job and thats to NOT fuck up again. Rob lies to Dwight Howard, low balls him, lets him and JeVelle walk and replaces them with a skinny fat, slug who cant slide his fucking feet and is 3 years past his expiration date.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Team Light Skin speaks. @Amajorfucup do you ever remember the media highlighting scrubs in the past slighting all time greats like this?

Oubre says Kobe and Jordan played when the game wasnt soft unlike anyone playing today. He uses no metrics or stats, just gives his opinion based on nothing as fact. :rolleyes: He was 7 years old when LeBron came in the league

All this to prioritize Black men who marry white women. :smh: Along with Duece, that makes two Team Light Skin members from NO that dissed Bron just this week. Shit gonna get even more intense when the playoffs start.

:smh:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man shit like this is why i support LeBron so heavily. The guy saves franchises from themselves. Pelinka and Jeanie are fucking two blind mice leading one another.. Both equally clueless. Bron comes in, builds a winner, cleans up everyones mess. Stacks roster with his clients.. And after winning them a title the front office literally has one job and thats to NOT fuck up again. Rob lies to Dwight Howard, low balls him, lets him and JeVelle walk and replaces them with a skinny fat, slug who cant slide his fucking feet and is 3 years past his expiration date.
All facts. Why not just keep Dwight and Javelle??? What the hell were they thinking not getting a big by the deadline :smh:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Team Light Skin speaks. @Amajorfucup do you ever remember the media highlighting scrubs in the past slighting all time greats with multiple chips like this? I remember the Kobe lovefest those last seasons when they were trash. Its not like it was 20 years ago for us to draw a parallel too.

Oubre says Kobe and Jordan played when the game wasnt soft unlike anyone playing today. Kobe obviously faced Jordan way more than LeBron in his career. He uses no metrics or stats, just gives his opinion based on nothing as fact. :rolleyes: He was 7 years old when LeBron came in the league

Kobe??? These young boys are drunk of his death, Bron was from the same time as Kobe and still cooking.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kobe??? These young boys are drunk of his death, Bron was from the same time as Kobe and still cooking.

Oubre and other Kobe stans group Kobe in the 90s and Jordan's era. They pretend Mike and Kobe played on Christmas every year for a decade.

Kobe stans have revised his story so much because his death was untimely. His impact outside of basketball is limited and he didnt empower other people like that so his stans have to overembellish parts of his story to keep him on par with others.

Oubre is an actual player talkin like this, which proves my point that rings and stats are all a facade. What you look like and how likeable you are goes way farther in the NBA. LeBron passed everybody statistically so now stats don't matter and the swirlers are the best just cuz I say so. :lol:

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Playoff Rondo is over hyped

He played good once every three games

and he's 35 and brittle as fuck

Why do you think Atlanta is getting rid of him? Because if was a bad fucking signing.

i have to disagree
last year playoffs, he was masterful
controlled the offence, made key plays
he was exactly what Lebron had been needing all these years

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So what would you have done since they're hard capped :hmm:
How about NOT sign a washed euro fucking bum and NOT lie to Dwight, undercut him, and let him and McGee walk?? How about that?
Playoff Rondo is over hyped
Nah. Hes properly rated as a great contributor to a playoff team. Dude broke a playoff assist record last summer. ATL traded him because they know they dont have a shot in hell at competing this season and have gone a different direction since firing the coach.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Nah. Hes properly rated as a great contributor to a playoff team. Dude broke a playoff assist record last summer. ATL traded him because they know they dont have a shot in hell at competing this season and have gone a different direction since firing the coach.

Have you checked the standings?

Atlanta is a playoff team and are right there with Miami to catch Charlotte for home court in the first round