NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Have you checked the standings?

Atlanta is a playoff team and are right there with Miami to catch Charlotte for home court in the first round
And again, they know they are not competing for shit and have gone in a different direction offensively since changing coaches.

And Rondo in ATL aint the point nigga. Stay focused.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
And again, they know they are not competing for shit and have gone in a different direction offensively since changing coaches.

And Rondo in ATL aint the point nigga. Stay focused.

Rondo wasn't doing shit when Pierce was coach.

So who was their back up point guard when he wasn't injured?

The playoffs are competing for something, especially to atlanta

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Another example of teams just doin' shit just to do it. Now where the fuck is George gonna play? He ain't takin minutes from Shake. Now you bury Maxey further on the bench. And Bradley was ballin'. Only reason I'm not too pissed about this trade is Paul Reed is here from the D league so he'll take Bradley's minutes.

b6w97K.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
If I'm a Top contender he's not worth it....

Why give up Masey, THT or Herro (all on rookie contracts) for a 35 yr old 6'0 ft PG who wants a 50 mil extension...

Philly, Lakers and Heat obviously didn't think hes worth it ...
Raptors wanted too damn much. Fuck dat shit.

5CoYnZ.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"Joel Embiid has played better than LeBron and is absolutely the MVP."
Harden the MVP now. Despite stinking up a month in Houston and now playing with two top 5 players and 3 top 15 players in the east..

I remember when they tried to convince me AD was a top 5 player and Bron couldnt be MVP playing with one. Also remember when they said Bron couldnt win MVP because he was in the "weak east" and the west was way more competitive.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Harden the MVP now. Despite stinking up a month in Houston and now playing with two top 5 players and 3 top 15 players in the east..

I remember when they tried to convince me AD was a top 5 player and Bron couldnt be MVP playing with one. Also remember when they said Bron couldnt win MVP because he was in the "weak east" and the west was way more competitive.

Yeah I would say right now it's a close race between - Jokic, Harden, Dame(maybe), and Embiid

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yeah I would say right now it's a close race between - Jokic, Harden, Dame(maybe), and Embiid

The NBA is in a tough spot, because of them trying to crown people so early in to the season.

They aren't going to want to give it to Giannis, because of the teams slow start and him failing in the playoffs. He's not winning three in a row.
They aren't going to want to give it to Harden because of Houston

and Dame, Joker and Luka....are their teams good enough?

I've been saying all season Dame...he kept them in contention without their next two best players.

but Joker is having a historical seasons and Gordon might help them move up.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The NBA is in a tough spot, because of them trying to crown people so early in to the season.

They aren't going to want to give it to Giannis, because of the teams slow start and him failing in the playoffs. He's not winning three in a row.
They aren't going to want to give it to Harden because of Houston

and Dame, Joker and Luka....are their teams good enough?

I've been saying all season Dame...he kept them in contention without their next two best players.

but Joker is having a historical seasons and Gordon might help them move up.

Yeah I agree...I wouldn't be surprised if Jokic gets it...Embiid had it, but he will be out a few weeks which hurts his chances....

To me I can't lie, I been on the Jokic train for the longest...Dude is a beast for his size and skill set...I like Luka alot too, but Jokic man is a different animal...

My only concern with Denver is that they don't play any defense and adding AG doesn't help....Gary Harris has been hurt most of the season, but the dude is one of the top defensive players in the league....

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was actually pointing out current sentiment and hypocrisy as it pertains to LeBron from voters. I don't think Harden should get it tho.

If Dame or Jokic move to top 3 in seeding they should get strong consideration imo.

I think it's more plausible for Portland than Denver to get the #3 seed.....Never been a big fan of AG and Powell (while he does come with some injury concerns) been balling this year...I think his addition will help more....

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I was actually pointing out current sentiment and hypocrisy as it pertains to LeBron from voters. I don't think Harden should get it tho.

If Dame or Jokic move to top 3 in seeding they should get strong consideration imo.

Harden being a hero again is proof the media and fans would rather players demand a trade while under contract then be a free agent and control their own destiny. Nothing is worse than a "free" Black man. Im still mad about what LeBron did to those white folks in Ohio and those Cubans in Miami.