NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

The ultimate come help me out ass nigga. :smh: :hmm: The original. :angry:

Z9lYOC.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The ultimate come help me out ass nigga. :smh: :hmm: The original. :angry:

Z9lYOC.jpg

Stop that cuzzo

If either of them was going to Philly you wouldn't say that

:lol:

Let them come to ny and see me come out of hiding

Its not like Steph bringing Klay with him too

How Lebron the original?

Zeke was calling players to come to the Pistons, Magic too

Pierce convinced Garnett

List goes on and on...

Let them build

All that matters is if they WIN.

cause no one will ever ever ever

Let that miami team forget they lost that first year

Or the warriors losing to the Cavs messing up their historic season.

Hell real talk?

Warriors almost got beat by Lebron solo when Kyrie and the white boy was out

Lebron done too much to try to label him

Same with Curry SINCE college

I ain't gonna hate that Lebron a BETTER GM than these white dudes in suits.

I ain't mad at Brooklyn either but they gotta face the pressure and hate no excuses

That will make the win sweeter

And also a loss more tragic.

It be like that.

Super teams lose every day, bee

They'll be alright, they tough right?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Phil Jackson unloads on Carmelo Anthony while talking Knicks tenure, compares own treatment to Donald Trump
Jack Baer
·Writer
Thu, March 25, 2021, 10:10 PM·4 min read

Phil Jackson is nearly four years removed from his failed tenure as president of the New York Knicks. It appears he has a long list of people to blame for that failure.

The former Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers coach opened up about his time at Madison Square Garden in an episode of "The Curious Leader" podcast, hosted by Coby Karl, one of Jackson's former Lakers players and the son of George Karl.

The one-hour, 43-minute podcast touched on a number of topics, with the discussions compiled by Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News, including the infamous Matt Barnes-Derek Fisher incident ("it was a distraction"), his eventual firing at the hands of James Dolan ("I think he actually did me a favor") and his struggles with the triangle offense ("perhaps the best thing I could’ve done was just coach the team myself"). His most eyebrow-raising remark, however, came from his description of how the media treated him.

Specifically, Jackson compared his treatment to that of former President Donald Trump, another man known to have experienced business failures in New York City.

From the New York Daily News:

Jackson also reportedly complained of a media contingent that “was decidedly against the organization and they were looking for whatever they can do to throw aspersions.” Under Jackson, the Knicks' best record was a 32-50 mark in the 2015-16 season. The team still hasn't posted a winning record in the wake of his tenure.

Part of the reason for his Knicks failure, Jackson claimed, was Anthony's lack of leadership:

Jackson reportedly added that he wanted to trade Anthony, but complained of Anthony's "lack of compliance" in declining to waive the no-trade clause that Jackson himself gave him at the start of the executive's tenure.

Ultimately, Jackson complained the media took Anthony's side after he stirred more controversy with his "don't change the spot on a leopard" tweet, which was a dig at Anthony's inability to thrive in the triangle offense. He claimed that led to his dismissal, and you will be shocked to hear Jackson thinks the biggest victims of the situation were the Knicks fans:

Another controversy Jackson took issue with was his labeling of LeBron James' business partners as his "posse." James responded to the remark by saying he had lost all respect for the legendary coach. Again, Jackson said he believed it was the media's fault:

This won't be the end of Jackson's comments, as Thursday's episode was just Part 1 of what must have been a lengthy conversation. We'll see what the coach has to say about, say, Kristaps Porzingis and Joakim Noah in the future.

lee.gif
Ignore phil Jackson

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
The NBA is soft as hell. Flagrant fouls are bullshit now. Dwight fuck that nigga Barton up again. This time actually make it a real flagrant.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Sixers trading Mikal Bridges made no sense then and really don't make no sense now. Son is nice, he from PA and his fine ass Momma work for the organization.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Stop that cuzzo

If either of them was going to Philly you wouldn't say that

:lol:

Let them come to ny and see me come out of hiding

Its not like Steph bringing Klay with him too

How Lebron the original?

Zeke was calling players to come to the Pistons, Magic too

Pierce convinced Garnett

List goes on and on...

Let them build

All that matters is if they WIN.

cause no one will ever ever ever

Let that miami team forget they lost that first year

Or the warriors losing to the Cavs messing up their historic season.

Hell real talk?

Warriors almost got beat by Lebron solo when Kyrie and the white boy was out

Lebron done too much to try to label him

Same with Curry SINCE college

I ain't gonna hate that Lebron a BETTER GM than these white dudes in suits.

I ain't mad at Brooklyn either but they gotta face the pressure and hate no excuses

That will make the win sweeter

And also a loss more tragic.

It be like that.

Super teams lose every day, bee

They'll be alright, they tough right?
Nah. Even if it's my team I don't excuse bitch shit. EVER!!! He's one of the all time greats on the court. Can't deny that. But the come help me out ass mentality players have nowadays is sickening cuzo. These muthafuckas don't really wanna compete. They want the easiest path to a title. That will always be fuckboy shit to me. Even if my Sixers get involved with it or not. Been my stance since day one and everyone on here knows it. Players nowadays maybe faster, and can jump higher........but I question are they mentally as tough. I just can't go along with everything just because it's happening. That seems to be the theme with many seemingly.

4LNfbw.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hate that crakkka wit all my heart and soul cuzo. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

in7MRa.jpg

Yo he just white...

And he need to embrace it

He that white middle age dude that is frustrated as f*ck that his whole existence has been worshipping black athletes

His entire empire is built on it

And he still has absolutely no idea or any real compulsion to learn or understand

He KNOWS BASKETBALL no doubt

Gives great interviews and he damn near invented a style of sports writing and commentary

But he is so damn oblivious

He is just getting older and whiter in the worst way possible

When you a old white guy especially who never played pro OR college

And talking about a young black players

Heart drive focus money loyalty etc?

Get all the way the f*ck out of here

This is a good self check for soorts cacs

If in 2021 you still don't understand why Kaepernick was kneeling and why the players wanted to boycott and don't understand why that was a viable option?

You racist.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Sixers announcers are really dope! They are super unbiased hometown announcers. That's rare.

Sidenote: Ben Simmons just got knocked on his ass by a 5'10 Argentinian after HE tried to set the pick. WTF?!?
Marc Zumoff has been one of the best in sports for over 25 years now. Paring him up with Alaa Abdelnaby was a sensational move by Comcast Sportsnet. Some of the best in the business right there. Sixers radio guy is phenomenal as well. A one man show. That's very hard to do. He's very entertaining.

0bEsfl.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah. Even if it's my team I don't excuse bitch shit. EVER!!! He's one of the all time greats on the court. Can't deny that. But the come help me out ass mentality players have nowadays is sickening cuzo. These muthafuckas don't really wanna compete. They want the easiest path to a title. That will always be fuckboy shit to me. Even if my Sixers get involved with it or not. Been my stance since day one and everyone on here knows it. Players nowadays maybe faster, and can jump higher........but I question are they mentally as tough. I just can't go along with everything just because it's happening. That seems to be the theme with many seemingly.

4LNfbw.jpg

I respect it

How can i debate my cuz when he bringing 3 lightskinned hoes as exhibits a, b and c?

Damn you.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The Sixers trading Mikal Bridges made no sense then and really don't make no sense now. Son is nice, he from PA and his fine ass Momma work for the organization.
Nope. I hated it then and I hate it moreso now. :smh: Sometimes teams be doin' too fuckin much draftday and end up outsmarting themselves. :hithead:

ShKBQS.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yo he just white...

And he need to embrace it

He that white middle age dude that is frustrated as f*ck that his whole existence has been worshipping black athletes

His entire empire is built on it

And he still has absolutely no idea or any real compulsion to learn or understand

He KNOWS BASKETBALL no doubt

Gives great interviews and he damn near invented a style of sports writing and commentary

But he is so damn oblivious

He is just getting older and whiter in the worst way possible

When you a old white guy especially who never played pro OR college

And talking about a young black players

Heart drive focus money loyalty etc?

Get all the way the f*ck out of here

This is a good self check for soorts cacs

If in 2021 you still don't understand why Kaepernick was kneeling and why the players wanted to boycott and don't understand why that was a viable option?

You racist.
He does do great interviews I'll give him that.

ThoXy7.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Marc Zumoff has been one of the best in sports for over 25 years now. Paring him up with Alaa Abdelnaby was a sensational move by Comcast Sportsnet. Some of the best in the business right there. Sixers radio guy is phenomenal as well. A one man show. That's very hard to do. He's very entertaining.

0bEsfl.jpg

Bruh these dudes had me rolling:lol:.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I mean in Kat’s def defense he can’t do shit in the West. If we being honest he’s having the same fate as AD before Lebron. KAT just need to find his Lebron. Sure as hell ain’t Russell.
Well Kat definetely comes off like a soft bitch ass nigga so I'm sure he'll wanna stockpile on somewhere to get a ring. Fuckin faggot. :hmm:

Y8nCmu.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit between Vucevic, Holiday, Bir
Well Kat definetely comes off like a soft bitch ass nigga so I'm sure he'll wanna stockpile on somewhere to get a ring. Fuckin faggot. :hmm:

Y8nCmu.jpg

Aye.....he just as soft as the rest of these niggas. Anthony Davis gets a hell of a pass for being just as soft. This nigga stay hurt....never could do shit in New Orleans....no different than KAT. T-Wolves should've never traded for Jimmy Butler. Should've built that team around Wiggins, KAT, Levine, etc. and then went out and traded for Chris Paul he would've solved the shit. :lol:

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man everyone knew this shit. You getting better minutes from Claxton and before him Jarrett Allen before him.

But people said he was KD's "homeboy". KD ain't no fucking GM. :lol:

But if KD says the only way I'm signing with you is if you also sign Kyrie, which is a great pick up and bum ass Deandre Jordan, you're not gonna say no. You say no then he goes to the Knicks. NBA players run the league.

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But if KD says the only way I'm signing with you is if you also sign Kyrie, which is a great pick up and bum ass Deandre Jordan, you're not gonna say no. You say know then he goes to the Knicks. NBA players run the league.
You right. But I'm a petty muthafucka....if someone is STUPID enough to tell me they won't sign with me unless I sign overrated/past his prime Deandre Jordan.....I'm gonna pass on both of them because that tells me KD is crazy as hell. I get it though Brooklyn wasn't in position to be picky and frankly a player of KD's caliber wants to come to your team you do whatever it takes.