NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The ultimate come help me out ass nigga. :smh: :hmm: The original. :angry:

Z9lYOC.jpg
Man the NBA done corrupt me so bad that I don't even care who team up no more. This shit burnt out now. I don't think this shit gonna get right until these dudes retire.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Shit between Vucevic, Holiday, Bir

Aye.....he just as soft as the rest of these niggas. Anthony Davis gets a hell of a pass for being just as soft. This nigga stay hurt....never could do shit in New Orleans....no different than KAT. T-Wolves should've never traded for Jimmy Butler. Should've built that team around Wiggins, KAT, Levine, etc. and then went out and traded for Chris Paul he would've solved the shit. :lol:
I hate Davis too. Eyebrow cut havin ass sissy. Fuck that nigga too. I'm one of the few on here who stays consistent and calls out all these bitch ass niggas for their bullshit bruh. Majority wanna cosign this fuckery nowadays. :smh: :smh: :smh: They faggots too.

wpntO8.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm about to head for bed and plus i rarely watch any westcoast games unless it's the weekend. Even,then that's rare... :dunno:

Like,I said he better get his act together because Lebron won't tolerate his foolishness.

Dre’s practicing his crossover as we speak!

No West Coast games? So no Warriors in the prime and no Lakers?

tenor.gif

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tatum Brown Kemba Smart Bench All the tools and playing like this?
Damn is it the talent or the coaching?
Coach has beem expired for a few years now. Great white hope has failed. They should have hired Silas, Monty, hell even the brother who got passed over on Minnesota would be a better fit. Ainge gotta go too. Rozier is better tham Kemba now. Letting Kyrie go for nothing was insane. Not using that huge Gordon trade exemption was ridiculous. Jettisoning your only big was :smh:.