NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From this point on, if you're in the NBA or any pro league, don't interact with Michael Rapaport.

I guess the media is going to conveniently forget him comparing Kenya Moore to an ape.. Roseanne did the same thing to Valerie Jarrett and lost her show and had her character killed off.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jordan is one dimensional and he hasn’t even been good at that lately. He’s basically just stealing money at this point

I’ve been saying this, he’s ok cleaning up trash around the basket and lobs, but his biggest problem is he played ZERO defense, Harden ,Kyrie and others on team had to get in his ass to play at least some kind of defense. Adding Claxton, Griffin, and Aldridge may bring better defense and way more versatility if they play his position.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
I’ve been saying this, he’s ok cleaning up trash around the basket and lobs, but his biggest problem is he played ZERO defense, Harden ,Kyrie and others on team had to get in his ass to play at least some kind of defense. Adding Claxton, Griffin, and Aldridge may bring better defense and way more versatility if they play his position.
0 blocks and steals last night

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Seems like Lebron likes Steph a lot more than the Lebron dick riders

Seems like if Steph joins the Lakers, Team Light Skin will abandon him and find a new superstar to become the new light skin savior. Devin Book perhaps? They stopped fucking with AD when he joined Bron too. :lol: Steph should pull a KD and join LA, he aint never gonna beat the Lakers might as well. :dunno:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I wish my Raptors was in contention.

Just live off beating Steph Curry in the Finals the next decade. Never let them forget what Kyle Lowry and Van Vleet did to him. He still hasnt recovered or made a post season since. Gay Carver dont post no mo and Dr. Lies dont even mention the Dubs no mo. The rest are rooting for Steve Nash and D'Antoni now. :lol: You guys will always be a stain on that legacy.:ssshhh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
From this point on, if you're in the NBA or any pro league, don't interact with Michael Rapaport.

I guess the media is going to conveniently forget him comparing Kenya Moore to an ape.. Roseanne did the same thing to Valerie Jarrett and lost her show and had her character killed off.

^^^^^^^

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just live off beating Steph Curry in the Finals the next decade. Never let them forget what Kyle Lowry and Van Vleet did to him. He still hasnt recovered or made a post season since. Gay Carver dont post no mo and Dr. Lies dont even mention the Dubs no mo. The rest are rooting for Steve Nash and D'Antoni now. :lol: You guys will always be a stain on that legacy.:ssshhh:
I guess you're right we did beat them fools and even closed out Oracle Arena with the W. I'm still slick stoked from winning a title cause nobody though a team from Canada could ever win a title and we prove those doubters wrong.

Lowry, Vanvleet did give Steph hell and it was fuckin sweet to witness it.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Dre’s practicing his crossover as we speak!

No West Coast games? So no Warriors in the prime and no Lakers?

tenor.gif

I see it didn't take Lakers fans to be upset at Drummond last night. I tried to tell them but they didnt want to listen.

It's on tonight....

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

He's been saying some racist shit for years but people want to ignore it. He's the cool white guy that should be invited to the cookout according to some of our people...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I see it didn't take Lakers fans to be upset at Drummond last night. I tried to tell them but they didnt want to listen.

It's on tonight....
Fuckin Simmons better show up or it's back to being called the Beige Bitch!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: I'm so happy Drummond flopped in his debut. That was God's work bruh. :yes:

89tc3H.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I guess you're right we did beat them fools and even closed out Oracle Arena with the W. I'm still slick stoked from winning a title cause nobody though a team from Canada could ever win a title and we prove those doubters wrong.

Lowry, Vanvleet did give Steph hell and it was fuckin sweet to witness it.

That series showed the world Steph cant carry a team by himself. Now that we see the same thing this season and last I would welcome him to the Lakers. I think it would be good for his career to play with a real playmaker like LeBron. Steph is from my hometown and Ive actually met his family before unlike his stans on BGOL, it wont happen, but LeBron fans dont have the seething hatred for Steph that his stans have for LeBron. Most of his stans have been on other player's bandwagons before and only root for him to beat LeBron. Its not the same dynamic at Klutch sports, hell his teammate is a client as we speak. I can show you quotes over the last 3 years where pretend Dubs fans said they dont need or want LeBron. Now they don't need or want playoff appearances. :roflmao2:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That series showed the world Steph cant carry a team by himself. Now that we see the same thing this season and last I would welcome him to the Lakers. I think it would be good for his career to play with a real playmaker like LeBron. Steph is from my hometown and Ive actually met his family before unlike his stans on BGOL, it wont happen, but LeBron fans dont have the seething hatred for Steph that his stans have for LeBron. Most of his stans have been on other player's bandwagons before and only root for him to beat LeBron. Its not the same dynamic at Klutch sports, hell his teammate is a client as we speak. I can show you quotes over the last 3 years where pretend Dubs fans said they dont need or want LeBron. Now they don't need or want playoff appearances. :roflmao2:
Yeah Steph need KD that is obvious now.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course they get Charlotte o TV finally and Lamelo is hurt

Mammm Plex, the wa’y the Nets are playing so far if Lamelo was there it probably wouldn’t matter. It’s as if the Nets are happy Aldridge is on the floor. Shit is like a coming out party.