NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Lol dawg ain't played in months. He'll be smooth
Fuck em. :lol:

n1UvFM.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Them muthafuckas stupid as hell. Sexton definitely gonna leave 1st chance he get due to how they treated him. :smh:

7w2q4H.jpg

It's not even about Sexton even though the Sexton hate been ramped up the last two weeks. It has everything to do with people not understanding we're in a rebuild.

The Cavs got some pieces but these people want the team to go to the playoffs despite the team being young and trying to get rid of the pieces that don't fit...Me,personally I think the team should have kept McGee but I understand why they did it because they want to do right with him.

This team needs a scoring wing and need to revamp the bench...imo..Sexton and Garland can't carry the team when others can't shoot or afraid to shoot(Garland fits in this category). Allen does what he does but he's not a primary scorer even though he can go off on some nights. That leaves Sexton being the only willing scorer on the team.

While,I can't stand Mr Talc, I'm glad he's back because he's the only big that can space the floor.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It's not even about Sexton even though the Sexton hate been ramped up the last two weeks. It has everything to do with people not understanding we're in a rebuild.

The Cavs got some pieces but these people want the team to go to the playoffs despite the team being young and trying to get rid of the pieces that don't fit...Me,personally I think the team should have kept McGee but I understand why they did it because they want to do right with him.

This team needs a scoring wing and need to revamp the bench...imo..Sexton and Garland can't carry the team when others can't shoot or afraid to shoot(Garland fits in this category). Allen does what he does but he's not a primary scorer even though he can go off on some nights. That leaves Sexton being the only willing scorer on the team.

While,I can't stand Mr Talc, I'm glad he's back because he's the only big that can space the floor.
Wade played pretty well. Scared me a bit. :scared:

aKtYpV.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Shameful, that he doesn't get playing time...When he's does get it he always produce. He's a better Kevin Love,he just need to get reps. His defense is solid too.
At one point in that game both teams shot 9 straight 3's. I was fuckin heated. Nobody setting a screen to go to the basket, nothing. I absolutely hate the way the game is played nowadays. :smh: :angry: :smh: :angry: :smh: :angry:

yprefT.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
At one point in that game both teams shot 9 straight 3's. I was fuckin heated. Nobody setting a screen to go to the basket, nothing. I absolutely hate the way the game is played nowadays. :smh: :angry: :smh: :angry: :smh: :angry:

yprefT.jpg

That's one of the things I like about Allen,he set screens but I blame all these coaches and GMs that follow the trend when it comes to three-point fgs....They rather have a layup and three-point shot than allow the players to hit midrange shots.

If,a player take less threes and have a high field goal percentage,the player needs to take more threes.

If,a player takes alot of threes but have a low three-point percentage, the player need to work on his three-point percentage.

Everyone can't be Steph,Harden and Lillard.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That's one of the things I like about Allen,he set screens but I blame all these coaches and GMs that follow the trend when it comes to three-point fgs....They rather have a layup and three-point shot than allow the players to hit midrange shots.

If,a player take less threes and have a high field goal percentage,the player needs to take more threes.

If,a player takes alot of threes but have a low three-point percentage, the player need to work on his three-point percentage.

Everyone can't be Steph,Harden and Lillard.
I Agree. I blame the coaches as well. Shit is ridiculous. :smh:

099S5y.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck dem come help me out ass niggas. :hmm:

bea1VV.jpg

I understand where the pain stems from..

Eight years into "The Process" and what you got the show out of it?

Two second round appearances
A injury prone franchise player
Another "Superstar" who can't shoot from beyond ten feet
And a coach who hasn't got to a conference finals in a decade.

Oh my bad, y'all got the other Curry too and bowlegged Danny hoping he keeps his finals streak alive.

That process looking real good fammo

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I understand where the pain stems from..

Eight years into "The Process" and what you got the show out of it?

Two second round appearances
A injury prone franchise player
Another "Superstar" who can't shoot from beyond ten feet
And a coach who hasn't got to a conference finals in a decade.

Oh my bad, y'all got the other Curry too and bowlegged Danny hoping he keeps his finals streak alive.

That process looking real good fammo
Bruh, this ain't got a fuckin thing to do with my Sixers and you damn weLl know it. Had the Grizzles done what your team done I'd be all over them calling them come help me out ass niggas too. It's nothing against the Nets. I hate these bitch ass niggas in todays game. Had my Sixers did this I would be calling them come hell me out ass niggas as well. When we do bullshit I'm the biggest critic on here of them. I coined the "Beige Bitch" name for Ben Simmons. It wasn't any other member on here. We went over this before. For Blake to run to you guys, play the Pistons and talk shit to them like they did HIM dirty when in reality HE was part of the problem!!!? THATS THE DEFINITION OF BITCH SHIT!!!!!

2rAFhN.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, this ain't got a fuckin thing to do with my Sixers and you damn weLl know it. Had the Grizzles done what your team done I'd be all over them calling them come help me out ass niggas too. It's nothing against the Nets. I hate these bitch ass niggas in todays game. Had my Sixers did this I would be calling them come hell me out ass niggas as well. When we do bullshit I'm the biggest critic on here of them. I coined the "Beige Bitch" name for Ben Simmons. It wasn't any other member on here. We went over this before. For Blake to run to you guys, play the Pistons and talk shit to them like they did HIM dirty when in reality HE was part of the problem!!!? THATS THE DEFINITION OF BITCH SHIT!!!!!

2rAFhN.jpg

Hold up...

Getting rid of the rookie of the year and all star point guard ain't bitch shit?

Sitting every top pick you get for a whole season if not more in order to tank for next year's draft ain't bitch shit?

Tanking for four season straight ain't bitch shit?

You preach how homegrown your team is but y'all niggas literally stunk it up for multiple seasons to get there. What about the integrity of the game which seems to be the focal point when it comes to our buyouts.

Additionally, Pistons literally brought in his replacement in Grant and you expect that man to sit there idle. Especially after he requested a trade when they got rid of Drummond signaling it's tank season. These GMs lie to these players all day while the player gets the blame as being a bad teammate knowing he said he would trade that man.

You heard what ya mans JJ said

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Hold up...

Getting rid of the rookie of the year and all star point guard ain't bitch shit?

Sitting every top pick you get for a whole season if not more in order to tank for next year's draft ain't bitch shit?

Tanking for four season straight ain't bitch shit?

You preach how homegrown your team is but y'all niggas literally stunk it up for multiple seasons to get there. What about the integrity of the game which seems to be the focal point when it comes to our buyouts.

Additionally, Pistons literally brought in his replacement in Grant and you expect that man to sit there idle. Especially after he requested a trade when they got rid of Drummond signaling it's tank season. These GMs lie to these players all day while the player gets the blame as being a bad teammate knowing he said he would trade that man.

You heard what ya mans JJ said

BRUH.......GO BACK AND LOOK AT MY POSTS. I DIDN'T LIKE THE PROCESS SHIT ONE BIT!!! I HATED SAM HINKIE. I HATED HIS GRANDMOTHER. I NEVER, EVEN COSIGNED THAT BULLSHIT. THAT SHIT WAS BEYOND AN EMBARRESMENT. That shit was ridiculous. I hate these General managers who don't know shit about the game but think they are smarter than everyone else in the room because of what a computer says. Guys who don't listen to scouts at all who are paid to evaluate players based on what they can do on the court, field, ice. Everytime you argue with me I'm agreeing with what you are saying and my previous posts comfirm that. AGAIN, THIS ISN'T AGAINST THE NETS PERSONALLY. BITCH SHIT NEEDS TO BE CALLED OUT IN GENERAL. DON'T RUN FROM IT. YOU CAN'T. IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, AND YOU SHOULDN'T RUN FROM OR STOP SUPPORTING YOUR TEAM AS A RESULT OF THEM COME HELP ME OUT ASS NIGGAS CONVERGING ON THE BARCLAY'S CENTER. IT'S A PRODUCT OF THE FAGGOTS OF TODAYS GAME. BUT I WILL NEVER ACCEPT THAT SHIT!!! ION GIVE A FUCK HOW SOME OF YOU GUYS NORMALIZE THAT SHIT. :itsawrap::hmm:

vWUdbH.jpg