Nearly a million people in Houston without power due to storm

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
They're down to 149k
Everyone I know is back up since yesterday
Texas power system is extremely fucked up, especially with a storm like that I was just looking at more videos of the storm and good fucking grief I would have jumped into a damn shelter if I was seeing that shit

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
For those that need it, don't forget to hit up your insurance company to replace your food. Get whatever max they give without asking for receipts. When I flooded, got $600, which helped.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
For those that need it, don't forget to hit up your insurance company to replace your food. Get whatever max they give without asking for receipts. When I flooded, got $600, which helped.
I emptied out my entire refrigerator today. We already applied for those benefits. We don't need really need it, but if it's being offered and we can get it, why the fuck not :dunno:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

8e558c672cc446da959529d17093d27b_md.jpg

c6476a0be0ac4a7a8e575ae7fe3fd7d3_md.jpg

2c832c79824842ac937f660b7b8e21b1_md.jpg

spider705

BGOL Investor
Welp... count me in the millions that don't have power AGAIN.

I like the heights because of its proximity to everything you could ever want but FUCK THIS PLACE. if even a slight gust of wind comes thru the power goes out. This shit is ridiculous. I was without power damn near 6 days last time.

I move in a couple of weeks up to kingwood... I hear they got power but the standing water is kinda bad there. Either way I'll be safe there, my car will be in a parking garage and my apartment is on the 4th floor. HEB is walking distance so I'll have all the groceries I can stand. I just need to get a little gas burner and a charcoal pit... I'll be straight then. And even if I'm not straight my good white folks I been knowing for 20 years is right up the road if I can get to them I'll be more than taken care of.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Welp... count me in the millions that don't have power AGAIN.

I like the heights because of its proximity to everything you could ever want but FUCK THIS PLACE. if even a slight gust of wind comes thru the power goes out. This shit is ridiculous. I was without power damn near 6 days last time.

I move in a couple of weeks up to kingwood... I hear they got power but the standing water is kinda bad there. Either way I'll be safe there, my car will be in a parking garage and my apartment is on the 4th floor. HEB is walking distance so I'll have all the groceries I can stand. I just need to get a little gas burner and a charcoal pit... I'll be straight then. And even if I'm not straight my good white folks I been knowing for 20 years is right up the road if I can get to them I'll be more than taken care of.
I lived in the Atasocita area. Kingwood is nice area - at least it was when I was still in Houston.

spider705

BGOL Investor
I lived in the Atasocita area. Kingwood is nice area - at least it was when I was still in Houston.
It still is, only thing is the lil kids in Kingwood, Atascocita, Wilson Rd. area think they hard for one reason or another... and drug usage is BAD amongst them too... all 3 of my nieces either went to or already graduated from Atascocita High School and some of the stuff they'd tell me had me shaking my head... lil fuckers is wild

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Downtown lit af lol

Ya girl Griselda off grizzy hood news showed her true self goin live yesterday lol

Ol box chevy bitch talkin bout Texas Roadhouse ain’t a date spot, single mom bs, niggas hittin on her

Kind of niggas that come after her and how they just play games. , no self respecting man wants you,

Bitch please you’re at best a fuckin 3.5 and that’s with makeup on

spider705

BGOL Investor
Downtown lit af lol

Ya girl Griselda off grizzy hood news showed her true self goin live yesterday lol

Ol box chevy bitch talkin bout Texas Roadhouse ain’t a date spot, single mom bs, niggas hittin on her

Kind of niggas that come after her and how they just play games. , no self respecting man wants you,

Bitch please you’re at best a fuckin 3.5 and that’s with makeup on
That bitch EXTRA regular, what the fuck? I wouldn't even look at her SpongeBob built ass twice

:lol:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

Some people just look at the worker and see them as the company.

I feel so bad for many. Two of the guys I know own businesses i deal with on the north side, one got power on Tues the other on Wed. That's crazy. Went 12 days no power. Businesses and homes.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Tesla can fix all of these electric blackouts. They have battery storage available in MegaPacks. The US should invest in megapacks to provide energy to Texas and California. It would prevent the blackouts and some of the wildfires that have been caused by PG&E lines.