Netflix: Cobra Kai , Karate Kid TV Series (Official Season 6 thread)(Finally Season!!)

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Oh, it's there, trust. That's the kind of young body that you invest in, because the projected future earnings are quite high. My high school gf was short, petite, and had a nice round booty like that, and as she grew, the booty grew. Now she got thick thighs, small torso, and a big ol stripper booty. You don't just look at a body for what it is, but what it is gonna be later.

fMqupM.gif

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll put my money on a coked up Terry Silver over Chozen any day of the week. And you forget LaRusso and Chozen fought to the death and Chozen lost. Mike was abusing LaRusso in real fights and only got beat under tournament conditions.

Nah, bro. Daniel only beat Chozen cause Chozen hadn't learned the drum technique yet. Chozen was beatin Daniel's ass up until that point. Then in part 3 Daniel had PTSD from just having a death match and was gun shy the whole movie. That's the only reason Barnes was able to do him like that. Miyagi threw Barnes through a damn door like a featherweight and then threw his gump ass into a damn light switch, turning out all the lights in the dojo in the process. Even without that spear, Chozen would never have let Miyagi do him like that.

I do wanna see them two fight tho.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Enjoyed the season. Agreed re: Kenny. Good to see him send that message to Larusso Jr. Stop fucking with me.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
She isn't part of the Karate Kid lore/universe. I doubt many people even associate her with the franchise.

she is actually part of the Lore… they have dropped Easter eggs about the Next karate kid.

according to the producers … the reboot Karate Kid is the only thing that isn't official part of the canon.

Hillary has said she is down…

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Now it’s set up for fucking Mike Barnes and his gang to come into the mix….

im just fucking Praying that Mike has fucking twins… a boy and a girl….

the cycle shall be complete.

Bidam7

Rising Star
Registered
https://screenrant.com/karate-kid-sequel-ralph-macchio-return-response/
"I am not closing the door on anything. Once this worked on this level, I would be foolish to say, “But that won’t work.” I am open to all that — of course, with the right content and execution. Even though they say, “Cobra Kai never dies,” at some point, we will have to wind up this series and tie up the stories properly. And hopefully, Netflix gives us that opportunity to finish it and then is up for other chapters in other ways."

Last edited:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
kenny beat taht boy ass ahha
silver is crazy
good season

johnny the funniest

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Sounds like they've been filming the eventual next season as of this past fall. Article's from late-August ...

Netflix has renewed Cobra Kai for season 5 ahead of its fourth season premiere in Dec. Production on the new season is set to begin in Atlanta this fall.

The news comes as no surprise after the popular series earned four Emmy nominations in July including Outstanding Comedy Series, Outstanding Sound Editing for a Comedy, Outstanding Stunt Performance, and Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Comedy.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Me and the wife binged the latest season yesterday.

Good season.

It had the same flow as prior ones, but new twists.

Terry from “Karate Kid 3” made his debut. Got to see more of character in-depth. They played the twist between him and Kreese well. Great ending with them.

The season went in to depth with Danny’s son. They introduced a new Black character Kenny who is the younger brother of the Black dude who was with Cobra Kai that went to jail. His character is very annoying from his debut thru-out the season. But does a complete 180 in the last episode. He will make a big impact in the next season. Danny’s son is gonna be a big issue for Danny next season causing problems.

Ally was not in this season for whatever reason.

Cobra Kai has been approved for a new season. It’s looking like Kreese, Danny and Johnny will eventually team up to take out Terry.

Looking forward to it! :cool: