Netflix: Cobra Kai , Karate Kid TV Series (Official Season 6 thread)(Finally Season!!)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Now I just need

Fucking Terry Silver & Mike Barnes

3c773960cd3436cc8b13285e4a95dad4.jpg

BarnesKK3.jpg

If there is a Season 4..... they have to be included.

Mike Barnes has to be included ... He was the first one that truly Broke Daniel

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Cobra-Kai-Netflix-HBO-Max-Warrior.jpg

Karate-Kid-Young-Miyagi-Jack-Pierce.png

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Watched the first couple episodes of season three. I don't want to binge watch it either. I'll take a couple weeks to finish it.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
ok just finished watching this but i gotta say episodes 1-6 were ok but
did the writers for power and WW84 take over the final 4 episodes?
they were utter garbage

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone watch season 3 besides me yet? I really enjoyed this season and am mad I was able to finish it so fast. Now comes the long wait for season 4

Damn you finished that maad quick..

I just started it last night and watched the first two episodes..shit started off pretty good

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It was good, but the cliffhanger was weak..
to me episodes 6-10 was weak and contrived
-the kiddie fight 2.0 was a rehash of the season 2 fight
-miguel went from near paraplegic to fighting again
-ali's appearance was pointless
-larusso daughter was kicking the boys asses but afraid of the sound of tory voice:rolleyes:
and worst of all hawk went from badass to being a straight pussy again-all his character development gone

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Another good season. Glad they do this shit binge style and not weekly. They tied all the movies together. Like the backstory for Kreese. Shows what made him turn out like that.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Binged season 3 on Friday afternoon. Overall, I enjoyed it though there were some issues....

I loved how the writers treated Chozen and Kumiko. That was more realistic than anything.

The whole kids brawling Karate shit is getting old though. It's a little too much, especially since none of the other parents are getting involved.

Sheeiiiit, the most realistic thing done so far in the show was the fat light skin Black girl's parents taking her out of Cobra Kai and sending her to private school after that brawl in season two.

I guess we can all see how Bruce Wayne was cured so quickly in The Dark Knight Rises. I missed the Dee Snyder cameo in that film, it must have been in the Christopher Nolan Ultimate Secret Directors Cut.

I would have rather seen Miguel either paralyzed or walking but unable to do any karate whatsoever. That would have given the writers something to work with instead of having him heal so quickly.

Sam's fear of Tory is real. She's got her ass whooped in season 2 and bitch scared her up using a claw and shit.

Was cool to see Ali (with an I) show up. Johnny and Daniel both needed to get her out of their system. She was the foundation of their rivalry, and seeing her basically put that to an end. Now, Johnny can focus on Miguel's mom who's hitter and way younger.

I liked seeing some of Kreese's background, time in Vietnam, why he signed up, how he was trained, met Terry Silver.

The cliffhanger was weak, we all know he called Terry Silver. Wondering if they bring in Mike Barnes, who was basically Daniel's own "Tory"

The whole Hawk/Demitri thing was corny. Ain't no way we ever gonna be cool if you intentionally broke my arm. FOH.

Hawk should have been the top bad. Kid has a weird thing on his lip, wet the bed and transformed himself into a karater badass.

He should have been Cobra Kai's main kid villain instead of the Asian kid that bullied him earlier.

I liked the season and binged it all in 4-5 hours but the writing did get a little loose as other have described.

Cobra Kai has one last season. No way they can continue this past season 4.

What I'd really like to see, is a prequel series called "Miyagi-Do" that stars a young Mr. Miyagi from Okinawa to serving in WWII, losing his family on the Internment camp in Manzanar, rivalry with Sato, etc....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Got to see the first 5 episodes.. prob see the last 5 whenever go back shorty crib.. until than trying to stay out thread so won’t read any spoilers until I finish