Netflix: Cobra Kai , Karate Kid TV Series (Official Season 6 thread)(Finally Season!!)

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Season 3 he goes to Okinawa and sees Chozen and learns some shit about Miyagi that was always kept secret from him.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I didn't think it would be worth watching, but it was actually good.

While Johnny isn't exactly the good guy, he's still better than Daniel. Johnny is trying to get his life together using his best skill set and Daniel is acting as if Cobra Kai is the origin story/foundation for the Cobra terrorist group from G.I. Joe.

I'm also not the biggest fan of Sam either lls.

I think they should have waited until after the Miguel incident to really change the Cobra Kai students. You can kind of understand Hawks reason for changing seemingly over not, but not everyone else. Hawk rightfully believes KC change his life and won't allow anyone to disrespect or put its future in danger it including old friends. It makes sense that his outlook would turn darker. You don't really get much of a reason for the other students especially the overall way Johnny was trying to teach them.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
@Lexx Diamond @TEN @Camille

Need a thread merge fam...

No need for two discussion threads.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Thirty four years after events of the 1984 All Valley Karate Tournament, a down-and-out Johnny Lawrence seeks redemption by reopening the infamous Cobra Kai dojo, reigniting his rivalry with a now successful Daniel LaRusso.

Idk if this sort of threads exists already but - -

So I'm on the finale of season 2 where Miguel gets kicked off the 3rd floor staircase.. Shit was brutal af!
Reminded me of -

We already have a 5 page discussion thread... no need for another one

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Good series and done well.

Me and the wife binged the series last month and we enjoyed it.

If you were a 80s kid, the show is overflowing with familiar 80s pop culture references. If not a 80s kid, you will still enjoy it.

My favorite scene was when Johnny was dreaming of fucking his Latina neighbor, just as it started before the music played, you knew that classic Whitesnake song was gonna play. HaHa!!!

After binging the series, me and the wife binged the 3 original movies. We noticed a mistake and we are not sure if it was intentional or they just blew it off in order to make the series.

In the first movie, at the Karate competition. Kreese ordered Johnny to do a hardcore karate move that would completely take Danny out and hurt him. Johnny hesitated when he ordered him to do it, but followed orders.

Johnny was setting up to do it, but Danny caught him off guard with that iconic karate move and put Johnny face down on the floor.

Then the scene proceeded with Danny being lifted in the air by friends. The judge proceeded out with the trophy and Johnny got up, grabbed the trophy, and handed it to Danny to congratulate him.

The series started with Johnny getting knocked out laying face down, then fast forward to today with him face down in his bed. That’s where they made the change.

Anyway, my man Kreese is pure classic villian. That dude has taken that character to a whole new level.

I’m not fully convinced that he is really broke and is having hard times. In Karate Kid 3, it was shown Cobra Kai fell apart. He then hooked up with his old Army buddy who was filthy rich and got a reboot from that.

Johnny was a officer in Vietnam which means he has a college degree and is educated. A guy with a education and being ruthless as he is, I doubt seriously he has been living in men’s shelters for the past 30 years like a bum. I also thought it was suspicious that he he did not notice Johnny’s Dodge Charger following him on his way to the men’s shelter with the background that he has.

There is more to what he has been doing for the past 30 years than what we truly know.

Also, I told my wife, being the show is a comedy. There is a good chance next season that Kreese might start dating Danny’s mother. I told her they are in the same age group and they are both single.

In the first movie, Danny’s mother had no direct contact with Kreese. And she had no contact with him in the 3rd movie when he returned.

All she knows about Kreese is what Danny has told her. Kreese is the type of character to become “Mr. Charming” and meet her and convince her that Danny don’t know what he is talking about and just hates him for whatever reason.

My wife was like “NO WAY!!!”.

HaHa!!!

And yes, it’s confirmed Elizabeth Shue is returning next season. She is gonna throw Danny and Johnny off course no doubt.

I’m also curious if they will bring the Japanese girl from KK2 back along with the White Chick from KK3 back who owned the pottery store across the street from their Banzai tree store.

Danny made reference to Ali and those two when he was talking about his past relationships with Johnny’s son.

Looking forward to the next season.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Ali coming back is gonna cause some craziness for sure.

Danny’s marriage is gonna get hectic with his wife getting jealous of all the attention he giving to Ali.

Johnny is gonna make amends with Carmen, then Ali will pop up and he gonna have to choose between that fine, sweet Latina ass or Ali.

And Johnny and Danny gonna break out into a fight over Ali.

Grab the popcorn cuz it’s gonna get good!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ali coming back is gonna cause some craziness for sure.

Danny’s marriage is gonna get hectic with his wife getting jealous of all the attention he giving to Ali.

Johnny is gonna make amends with Carmen, then Ali will pop up and he gonna have to choose between that fine, sweet Latina ass or Ali.

And Johnny and Danny gonna break out into a fight over Ali.

Grab the popcorn cuz it’s gonna get good!
Man that Latin broad ain’t gonna fuck with Johnny after her son almost got killed.. Ali might feel sorry for Johnny and Danny gonna be like it was because of you and that radio why my life use to suck for a whole yr..Johnny gonna kick his ass again and throw him off the mountain once again(lol most glossed over near murder scene in a teen movie)

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Told a coworker they should check it out since day one. They procrastinated and got around to it last weekend. They binged both seasons. I told them the shorter 20 - 30 min running times are helpful in that it’s not an overly-long commitment to endure. Line up 5 eps and it’s like watching a movie by
comparison.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Yeah, Elisabeth is still holding up at 53 years old.

Whoever cast her in the first movie hit a homerun with her. She had that classic, 1980s Southern Cali, Valley Girl look and vibe to her.

Even today she got the Southern Cali look going on.

She gonna drive Danny and Johnny crazy for sure.

HaHa!!!

Elisabeth Shue
56 Years Old

elisabeth-shue-at-the-boys-premiere-at-tribeca-film-festival-04-29-2019-6.jpg

stunning-elisabeth-shue-haircut-2019.jpg

2ecf50475fea28992fb5ae19b6c34d6a.jpg

539487e7e375cdb0b7d49e3b05b1a320.jpg

Elisabeth+Shue+Comic+Con+International+Red+eJVvdKc4gf-l.jpg

Chris+Evert+Pro+Celebrity+Tennis+Classic+fYZ8Kc8ymJux.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Whoever cast her in the first movie hit a homerun with her. She had that classic, 1980s Southern Cali, Valley Girl look and vibe to her.

HaHa!!!

Elisabeth Shue
56 Years Old

she does look good.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

HaHa!!!

Elisabeth Shue
56 Years Old

She will always be adventures in babysitting to me

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Daniel uses the Miyagi touch to heal his spine but with consequences. He can’t fight again and it’s on again between the two original fighters. Miyagi comes back ala the Force and a new meaner karate guy emerges. Maybe I should write for these assholes.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Daniel uses the Miyagi touch to heal his spine but with consequences. He can’t fight again and it’s on again between the two original fighters. Miyagi comes back ala the Force and a new meaner karate guy emerges. Maybe I should write for these assholes.
Nah my boy hawk goes full star scream and wants a death battle with Johnny son to show him cobra Kai isn’t full of pussies.. Johnny son looks over at Daniel like is this a tournament and Daniel pulls out that drum shit from karate kid 2 and goes no this is no tournament.. Johnny gets the drum, Ali gets the drum, everybody gets the drum and start doing the rattling shit, than hawk and Johnny son go to war lmaooo

the hand drum is coming

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The series launched on YouTube Red (now YouTube Premium), with the first two seasons being released in 2018 to 2019. In June 2020, Netflix acquired the series,[3][4] and the third season is scheduled for a release on January 8, 2021.[5] In October 2020, the series was renewed for a fourth season ahead of the third season premiere.[6]

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend