Netflix Series: THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY (Season 3 Discussion thread)(New Trailer 5/19/22) (Drops 6/22/22)

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Off topic: Reading through some of the news stories about Disney’s upcoming streaming service and I would never subscribe to Disney’s streaming service. I remember when the Disney Channel came on-air when I was a kid. It was alright at first, but I quickly outgrew it because it’s the Mouse and the Mouse has a problem even doing PG-13 shit. So how is it going to have anything good. I mean, The Punisher and Luke Cage series on Netflix was awesome. The Mouse will never produce content like that. They will keep throwing money at that streaming service even when it is clear it’s failing because the Mouse has an endless supply of cheese. Fuck the Mouse! Long live Netflix!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Off topic: Reading through some of the news stories about Disney’s upcoming streaming service and I would never subscribe to Disney’s streaming service. I remember when the Disney Channel came on-air when I was a kid. It was alright at first, but I quickly outgrew it because it’s the Mouse and the Mouse has a problem even doing PG-13 shit. So how is it going to have anything good. I mean, The Punisher and Luke Cage series on Netflix was awesome. The Mouse will never produce content like that. They will keep throwing money at that streaming service even when it is clear it’s failing because the Mouse has an endless supply of cheese. Fuck the Mouse! Long live Netflix!

Disney / ABC / Marvel / Star Wars..... Throughout all those properties they have more than enough cheese to keep parents paying for content for their kids and edgier content for them.

But yes pg13 will be it, unless the MCU delves down the rated R route, which... They really don't need to

Silencer

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

With the Fox acquisition the Mouse now owns two thirds of Hulu. That's where they'll put any hardcore material.

But yeah I ain't subscribing either way. That's what BGOL movie & tv section is for :lol:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man.... Emmy Raver-Lampman is worth the price of Admission by herself..

505583_medium-optimized-2.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
On episode 1....

The Diner Fight....

Well Fellas.. I'm all in.. This good. Reminds me of like a blend of Watchmen and the Original Comicbook version of the Tick so far.... basically dark graphic with some weirdness mixed in.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Yeah that was Far from WACK.... and I went in skeptical
It was a good show, you could tell they didn't have that big of a budget but they made it work. Hopefully the next season they have enough of a budget to have super boy and beastboy in the same scene.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Disney wasn't meant for your age group it was meant for kids...Disney streaming will be the digital babysitter for yrs to come...parents, board of ed will have that app like it's a lifeline...catering to children has been a billion dollar industry for ages and Disney juss said fuck you pay me with their new streaming venture

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Disney wasn't meant for your age group it was meant for kids...Disney streaming will be the digital babysitter for yrs to come...parents, board of ed will have that app like it's a lifeline...catering to children has been a billion dollar industry for ages and Disney juss said fuck you pay me with their new streaming venture
Yeah, but in the process the are messing up really good content that aimed at adults.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, but in the process the are messing up really good content that aimed at adults.
That was Netflix baby , Disney will juss create other children and make you forget those shows ever existed...the mouse ain't worried about a few shows that were created by another entity using their characters being canceled...they' ll wheel you in on other ways

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
That was Netflix baby , Disney will juss create other children and make you forget those shows ever existed...the mouse ain't worried about a few shows that were created by another entity using their characters being canceled...they' ll wheel you in on other ways
Not me. I don’t have children.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Man this was great. The Rumors powers....I couldn’t have that shit:

To potus: I heard a rumor your wife wants to fuck the VP on national tv and you wants to jump off the Sears tower. On national tv

To top 10 richest in world: I heard a rumor you want to give me half of your empire

It would be endless

And is it me or how in the fuck did the ol man find a Martian gorilla? I mean...did he just have that mf chilling out, waiting to be sacrificed or what? Which leads me to another rumor to the potus:

I heard a rumor you have an insatiable taste for raw silverback gorilla meat and you like them alive when you eat them. Think of the possibilities here

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
And is it me or how in the fuck did the ol man find a Martian gorilla? I mean...did he just have that mf chilling out, waiting to be sacrificed or what? Which leads me to another rumor to the potus:

Looked they made a change from the comics and in this version...

The professor injected Number 1 with Gorilla DNA..... turning his body into a Gorilla.. yet somehow leaving his head human... I didn't want to look to much into this one.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Looked they made a change from the comics and in this version...

The professor injected Number 1 with Gorilla DNA..... turning his body into a Gorilla.. yet somehow leaving his head human... I didn't want to look to much into this one.

They (I think) have already fractured reality with the time jumps so now it can be endless stories. What if number 1 was evil? Etc? Number 5 is obviously like a benevolent God himself. He can bend time. The Violin is petty and destructive . I mean all that fucking power and you can’t get over yourself? Wtf? Ohhhhhh Mary J really got some props in this! I’m ready for season 2 . Then again....what happened to the other babies? I mean...gotta he some more deranged fucks out there too