Netflix Series: THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY (Season 3 Discussion thread)(New Trailer 5/19/22) (Drops 6/22/22)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Patriarchy and misogyny bad, Mmm kay.

drugs_are_bad__mmkay_by_edwardcullenfangirll-d33cdhu.jpg

I aint done yet but so far what Carl done that a white man in the 60s wasn't really supposed to do?

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nothing. Gay agenda. He's a demon for coming in between his wife's getting turned out moment.

Like i said i aint seen the whole thing yet

But so far?

Remember this is a 1960 white man living in a openly racist misogynist place.

So far we have never seen him as a racist

He held down his home, provider

Did not cheat they ain't show or mention it

Was way more understanding / encoraging of his son's condition than would be expexted , which wasn't even considered a condition, autism wasn't diagnosed yet.

Loved his wife no signs of abuse or anything standard mad men husband stuff

His vice? Going drinking at the girly bar where actually he was trying to get MORE CLIENTS

His wife commits a CRIME. He not only covers it up, but takes the STRANGE girl in feeds clothes houses her never disrespects her never forces her out

In fact he continually actively searches for her family

she cheats on HIM in the car he bought, both these women he works hard to take care of.

Please someone how is Karl so far the VILLIAN of this piece?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ok Carl...

You know what?

I'm still kinda on your side.

Cause that car ride could have went a whole different way...

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Salute to Five

Real talk

Ain't he MORE powerful than Vanya?
Hmmm...:idea::puzzled:
I don't think they could be compared. Their powers are vastly different, but Vanya would have to be quick on the draw to attack 5 before he could jump time.
He could probably snatch her up and drop her ass off in a different period and bounce before she can respond. :dunno: