Nia johnson might be the baddest female basketball player I ever seen.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gonzalez twins

31h7ty.gif

31yzqd.gif

375sla.gif

375sns.gif

BetterGiantGourami.gif

MellowDemandingCowbird.webp

Got Damn :fucking:

christop

Rising Star
Registered
I’m sorry. If they want WNBA to succeed. They gonna have to have these type of chicks playing. I don’t think we can escape the sex sells motto
Yep add her and the Gonzalez twins along with Brittany Elena and Brit Lucio and ratings go up lol.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The more I see guys talk “if the women looked more attractive then the WNBA would be more successful” argument, the more I doubt it. Growing up in the sport, you see plenty of fine ass female hoopers. I do agree that sex sells. I do agree that women’s b-ball is a different style of play but that doesn’t make it any less skilled or good of competition.

Our society doesn’t have as much value on women as it does on men.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
The more I see guys talk “if the women looked more attractive then the WNBA would be more successful” argument, the more I doubt it. Growing up in the sport, you see plenty of fine ass female hoopers. I do agree that sex sells. I do agree that women’s b-ball is a different style of play but that doesn’t make it any less skilled or good of competition.

Our society doesn’t have as much value on women as it does on men.
I can only speak for myself but I am 33 when I was growing up every female that played ball looked like a dude lol.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
So when this was created, she was still in high school?

And just signed to go to college?

giphy.gif