Nia johnson might be the baddest female basketball player I ever seen.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For real. The grind is ruthless. Some kats just ain’t down for it on that type of level.

Grind is real!!! It's what separates the pros from the prospects.

To ever cat I balled with growing up who made it (Telfair, Gary Forbes, Quincy Douby), there was a cat who consistently busted they ass but was content knowing they was better than the guy with all the acclaim. They didn't grind and bring it every game... Just wasted talent

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Grind is real!!! It's what separates the pros from the prospects.

To ever cat I balled with growing up who made it (Telfair, Gary Forbes, Quincy Douby), there was a cat who consistently busted they ass but was content knowing they was better than the guy with all the acclaim. They didn't grind and bring it every game... Just wasted talent

my college coach would run us to death the first couple of weeks to weed out the one that ain’t down for the grind. Some didn’t make even after they made the team.

Preseason conditioning was the worst. Five mile run at 5 in the morning, then workouts right after for an hour. Weight lifting later on in the days and works out again. He also made us run cross country because our school didn’t have anyone that wanted to do that shit. So the basketball team had to do it.

I do miss being in that type of shape though.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my college coach would run us to death the first couple of weeks to weed out the one that ain’t down for the grind. Some didn’t make even after they made the team.

Preseason conditioning was the worst. Five mile run at 5 in the morning, then workouts right after for an hour. Weight lifting later on in the days and works out again. He also made us run cross country because our school didn’t have anyone that wanted to do that shit. So the basketball team had to do it.

I do miss being in that type of shape though.

And still had to get some ass later that night so even more cardio :lol:

But seriously I would kill to be in that 18-24 age range type of shape

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
9c54aab077891af6ea528619a1ade16e.gif