Nia johnson might be the baddest female basketball player I ever seen.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
So when this was created, she was still in high school?

And just signed to go to college?

giphy.gif
Nope she been in college since 2018 she just transferred to unlv.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
They stand to make more money being fine than they'll ever make in wnba or playing professionally overseas.

The fact that they got a nice handle or played a bit at some low level juco/division 17 college is just a lil something to break up the monotony of seeing their IG feed filled with thot pics, thirst traps, and flat tummy tea promos.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
They stand to make more money being fine than they'll ever make in wnba or playing professionally overseas.

The fact that they got a nice handle or played a bit at some low level juco/division 17 college is just a lil something to break up the monotony of seeing their IG feed filled with thot pics, thirst traps, and flat tummy tea promos.
Overseas the women make alot idk.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not if some of yall's shawt genes kick in. It is virtually a guarantee with me.

50/50 with me. I’m 6’2. I swear if I was have made it to 6’5 I would have never been a damn teacher. I was hoping for one more growth spurt. I was 6’2 in the 9th grade. I was certain I had a few more inches to grow. Black Jesus thought differently. Ol’ punk ass nigga.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
50/50 with me. I’m 6’2. I swear if I was have made it to 6’5 I would have never been a damn teacher. I was hoping for one more growth spurt. I was 6’2 in the 9th grade. I was certain I had a few more inches to grow. Black Jesus thought differently. Ol’ punk ass nigga.
I got a cousin that is 6'8 and some change and he never did anything other than serving as a cautionary tale. My ol man told me don't be like your tall for nothing cousin. I am like damn, that is your nephew. However, I told my boys the same thing. You don't want to be like your cousin running around Louisiana selling Primerica at 6'8", lol. Sad part is my cuz is a good dude that really didn't like sports.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I got a cousin that is 6'8 and some change and he never did anything other than serving as a cautionary tale. My ol man told me don't be like your tall for nothing cousin. I am like damn, that is your nephew. However, I told my boys the same thing. You don't want to be like your cousin running around Louisiana selling Primerica at 6'8", lol. Sad part is my cuz is a good dude that really didn't like sports.

No doubt. I have a friend that is 6’7 and he is a nurse. He told me didn’t like playing sports as well, but it was always assumed because he was tall.

But at least he knew himself. It’s definitely more to it than being tall. I know some tall mofos that loved playing sports, but is straight trash. Lol.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
No doubt. I have a friend that is 6’7 and he is a nurse. He told me didn’t like playing sports as well, but it was always assumed because he was tall.

But at least he knew himself. It’s definitely more to it than being tall. I know some tall mofos that loved playing sports, but is straight trash. Lol.
I know my uncle loves his son but my Pops gets him hot as fish grease when he goes in on my cuz. The negro is a good athlete but didn't like the grind at all.