Nikki Haley omits slavery as cause of the civil war. Republikkklans don’t think slavery was a big deal

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
But not to be tedious in enumerating the numerous changes for the better, allow me to allude to one other though last, not least. The new (Confederacy) constitution has put at rest, forever, all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institution African slavery as it exists amongst us the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution (Civil War). Jefferson in his forecast, had anticipated this, as the "rock upon which the old Union would split." He was right. What was conjecture with him, is now a realized fact. ........... The prevailing ideas entertained by him and most of the leading statesmen at the time of the formation of the old constitution, were that the enslavement of the African was in violation of the laws of nature; that it was wrong in principle, socially, morally, and politically. .........Those ideas, however, were fundamentally wrong. They rested upon the assumption of the equality of races. This was an error. It was a sandy foundation, and the government built upon it fell when the "storm came and the wind blew."

Our new government (Confederacy) is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner-stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth. ....... They assume that the negro is equal, and hence conclude that he is entitled to equal privileges and rights with the white man." By Alexander H. Stephens- Vice President of the Confederacy during the Civil War. Only weeks after this speech the first shots were fired at Fort Sumpter to kick off the war. (I added the words in parenthesis for clarity)

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Republikkklans are racist so this may help her gain votes

Yep, she knows what she is intentionally doing. She could also deploy the strategy of using some convenient rent-a-blacks to publicly state that the Civil War had absolutely nothing to do with slavery, so she can claim, "You see? The blacks agree." to her voting base and secure those campaign donationsssss bag.

She's was doing the "Civil War was fought over the States rights" talking point from the GOP to appear like a safe candidate for GOP/MAGA voters. Just like how Marcus Sanders cosplays as a reparations activist for donationsssss. Both are grifters for the GOP.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
It doesn’t make a difference what she says or tries to deny it.

She knew what she was saying and told her audience that day what they wanted to hear.

She has pretty much identified herself as “White” first starting with her name Nikki. Her real first name is “Nimarata”. That name is too ethnic sounding and goes along with “Barack”.

She also doesn’t bring family members from her side of the family out, only her husband.

If MAGA saw her hanging around them Taliban looking mofos. Them MAGA mofos see her parents and others, they will run her Ass out of the country with the quickness.

The news media intentionally never brings up her family.

haley-family-file-gty-ml-231106_1699291791315_hpEmbed_11x14.jpg

DPW7oTzX0AEpScv.jpg:large

nikki-haley-family-5-946b0abddb2f4e0b8306b6ea701d1ba7.jpg

haley-obeisance.jpg

hayley-5-gty-er-230209_1675984958385_hpEmbed_7x8_992.jpg

DgzKCqLWsAEiN-n.jpg

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
It doesn’t make a difference what she says or tries to deny it.

She knew what she was saying and told her audience that day what they wanted to hear.

She has pretty much identified herself as “White” first starting with her name Nikki. Her real first name is “Nimarata”. That name is too ethnic sounding and goes along with “Barack”.

She also doesn’t bring family members from her side of the family out, only her husband.

If MAGA saw her hanging around them Taliban looking mofos. Them MAGA mofos see her parents and others, they will run her Ass out of the country with the quickness.

The news media intentionally never brings up her family.

haley-family-file-gty-ml-231106_1699291791315_hpEmbed_11x14.jpg

DPW7oTzX0AEpScv.jpg:large

nikki-haley-family-5-946b0abddb2f4e0b8306b6ea701d1ba7.jpg

haley-obeisance.jpg

hayley-5-gty-er-230209_1675984958385_hpEmbed_7x8_992.jpg

DgzKCqLWsAEiN-n.jpg
Clown bitch

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah. The south has always said it was over 'States Rights' Look up the 'The Lost Cause'. That's why a lot of conservatives are so hell bent on getting control of schoolboards so they can go back to controlling the narrative
I think it was about both. States rights as well as slavery…

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
It is really disrespectful to not fully acknowledge slavery, but some of you are being disingenuous in your outrage. Nikki Haley hasn’t asked us for our support. Biden pandered to us, was elected President because of our support, but hasn’t pushed for Reperations and you all seem to keep ignoring it and still support him.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It is really disrespectful to not fully acknowledge slavery, but some of you are being disingenuous in your outrage. Nikki Haley hasn’t asked us for our support. Biden pandered to us, was elected President because of our support, but hasn’t pushed for Reperations and you all seem to keep ignoring it and still support him.
You’re such a coon.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
This guy once again brushes off any Republikkklan criticism and pivots to Biden or Obama while sucking the dick of Elon Musk.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
This guy once again brushes off any Republikkklan criticism and pivots to Biden or Obama while sucking the dick of Elon Musk.
Elon’s Dick STAYS on YOUR mind. I think this is the 3rd time that you brought up Elon’s Dick in a post where Elon isn’t mentioned.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Not as much as Biden’s and Obama’s is on yours

Post a quote of me randomly bringing up these men’s dicks.

Before you respond, reflect on why you are angry because I suggested that a CAC hasn’t done right by Black folks. I said off top that Nikki Haley was disrespectful for her comment. Why are you so triggered?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Post a quote of me randomly bringing up these men’s dicks.

Before you respond, reflect on why you are angry because I suggested that a CAC hasn’t done right by Black folks. I said off top that Nikki Haley was disrespectful for her comment. Why are you so triggered?
“Triggered “. Ok MAGA man