Nikki Haley omits slavery as cause of the civil war. Republikkklans don’t think slavery was a big deal

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
All this is irrelevant now because she bent the knee. Just like he told her she would. I actually thought she was walking up. Only
Romney and Christie (and a few less popular people from his staff) see this dude for what the fuck he really is.
i cant stand people like her shes is one of the prime reasons he is in charge - shes a opportunistic pandering bitch with no kind of code and nothing she says should be considered remotely legitimate

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
That's what a politician is: an opportunistic parasite for society.
Well I disagree with this entire take and the idea that someone should be a leader or representative and be wholly untrustworthy and an unrepentant liar( becuase thats what she and a lot of people in the GOP AND the Democratic party are ...)

its the reason why we have this bigoted con man as a former leader and more is the shame that somehow its a tied race ...which in my mind says way more about how far we've fallen in our society and culture...that we only pay lip service to our "values" and we don't believe in what we say we believe in .... and it should be unacceptable that Nikki Haley is considered to have a valuable opinion or is afforded any legitimacy by someone wanting to inform the populace

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well I disagree with this entire take and the idea that someone should be a leader or representative and be wholly untrustworthy and an unrepentant liar( becuase thats what she and a lot of people in the GOP AND the Democratic party are ...)

its the reason why we have this bigoted con man as a former leader and more is the shame that somehow its a tied race ...which in my mind says way more about how far we've fallen in our society and culture...that we only pay lip service to our "values" and we don't believe in what we say we believe in .... and it should be unacceptable that Nikki Haley is considered to have a valuable opinion or is afforded any legitimacy by someone wanting to inform the populace
If your regular degular politician is a liar its probably because you as a voter and constituent are a liar. Your community enjoys lies.

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
If your regular degular politician is a liar its probably because you as a voter and constituent are a liar. Your community enjoys lies.
I would never vote for someone like Haley so I don't know what you're basing your "you" on ...

Again if YOU think her behavior is acceptable or tolerable or excusable then seems your referring more to yourself rather than me