~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~-~

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: ~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder~-~-~-~

He'll have to respect him after this.

I got the Heat winning in 5 games. I just don't see much of a threat from OKC in this series.

Just to "keep with the script" here's what will happen in Game 5.

Miami will blow the Thunder out by double digits to win the title in convincing fashion Thursday night. It'll be the biggest margin of victory for a team in the series.

No surprises for the series or for tonight.

1) Miami proved that they were just the better team.

2) This series proved how much better LeBron is in comparison to Kevin Durant.

:lol: @ all the people that thought OKC had a chance to win this series.

:lol: @ all the people that said Durant was the "real MVP" this season.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Re: ~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~

Database error bitch... :lol::lol::lol:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: ~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~

Random comment, have you been watching the game :confused:

I've been watching every game, I'm talking about him dishing out 13 assists.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Congrats Bron & The Miami Heat

They earned that...:yes:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

Congrats Miami

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

26 points, 11 rebounds, 13 assists. Mr. Triple Double on you hoes!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Watch all these band wagon niggas who have done nothing but hate on Lebron these past two years act as if they weren't talking shit

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

James passing that rock, showing why he's more Magic than Mike.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Wonder what Skip is doing...:lol:
skipcrying.jpg

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

282831_10150957259013643_696692366_n.jpg

What the LeBron haters got to say NOW? I'm happy for that dude. Shout to the Heat and all their fans.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

This been the most grueling season on record..

and the heat pulled it out..

APRIL69 WHERE YOUR BITCH ASS AT... :lol:

vandamation

Rising Star
Registered

IT"S OFFICIAL NOW... THE MONKEY IS OFF OF HIS BACK... :yes::yes::yes:

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I've been watching this man's career unfold since the ABCD camp 2001 special on ESPN. Happy to see him finally reach the mountaintop.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Westbrook gave me 4for20.

slimkidj

Star
BGOL Investor

I like Durant but crying with your mom on tv after you lose... Naw playa

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

this post will never go through becaue of this shitty board but i am truly happy the championship monkey is off of lebron and bosh's back
they are the reason miami won it, i am happy to see it

saddened i have nothing to watch until the olympics but i'll survive

props to the handful of real heat fans

lol@the dumb lebron haters

series doesn't need to be dissected or even commented on, people will see and say what they wanna see and say

good job lebron james :yes:

Real2DaC0re

Rising Star
Registered

The Cleveland Cavs Owner said The Cavs would win a championship before Lebron would.....:lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

THE OKLAHOMA CITY BLUNDER???

I said it first.

nope not even close

2 of 4 people showed up

durant shot over 50% from the field and had 27 plus every night

westbrook from game 2 on was special

the othes let them down including brooks

this isnt on durant or westbrook

either of them

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Spolstra flopped himself with that Pacquaio bullshit

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Man funny when the Lakers got dusted off, the board went through the same bullshit!!!:angry: Makes you wonder wtf is really going on!

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yessssss sirrrrr!!! COngrats gents, congrats!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

James passing that rock, showing why he's more Magic than Mike.

Bones

Support BGOL
Registered

glbertx-large.jpg

Talk that crap now, bytch ass CAC

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

fuck skip bayless!!!

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

After the draft and free agency the only things to look foward to is NFL and season 3 of Walking Dead.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

Congratz to the Heat & Bron

he took this series over...no one can hate

KD & the Thunder will be back...

KD really broke down :smh:

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered

Man funny when the Lakers got dusted off, the board went through the same bullshit!!!:angry: Makes you wonder wtf is really going on!

As shitty, cheap ass HostGator Shared Plan Server is what going on..

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I like Durant but crying with your mom on tv after you lose... Naw playa

I respect a player like that. He left it all on the floor. All that tells you is that he wants to win:yes:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Congratz to the Heat & Bron

he took this series over...no one can hate

KD & the Thunder will be back...

KD really broke down :smh:

i would too
he played excellent every game

them other dudes let him all the way down.

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That Nike commercial with Marvin playing in the background gave me chills.