~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~-~

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Re: ~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~

glbertx-large.jpg

Talk that crap now, bytch ass CAC

fuck skip bayless!!!

I'm happy for Bron.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Re: ~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~

Why are dudes coming in talking about haters

Kobe has five rings, and you all still criticize him :hmm:

The bandwagon is filling up....

Real2DaC0re

Rising Star
Registered

I like Durant but crying with your mom on tv after you lose... Naw playa

Man please! All that hard work he put in and you come up short. Emotions will spill out. Atleast it wasnt like Chris Bosh, nigga was crying like he was at a funeral.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

I respect a player like that. He left it all on the floor. All that tells you is that he wants to win:yes:

Yeah man.. I don't really mind them dudes crying. Just raw emotion. You know they wanted to win.

KATDADDY

underground king
BGOL Investor

CONGRATS .. TO THE HEATS,, OKC GET EM NEXT YEAR,, TAKE IT AS A LESSON LEARN TO BECOME BETTER OKC:yes::yes::yes::yes:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Strangely I actually like to see star players show emotion by crying, it shows that the truly care.

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Congrats to the Heat..happy for everyone EXCEPT for Mario Chalmers...don't blame me, he just seems like a retard...but can't wait to see what Skip Bayless has to say tomorrow....:D

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I loved it when they choked to Dallas last year and I thought they would lose to Spurs when playoffs started and I thought OKC would beat them BUT I was wrong and congratulate all the TRUE HEAT FANS on the win. They earned it and deserve it and no matter how close the games were or how lucky they may have gotten or how one sided the refs were,THEY STILL WON IT and no excuses Lebron played Jordan/Kobe/Magic like in winning this title. Sucks ass but they won it.:smh::smh::puke::puke::puke:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member

ill never forget games 2 and 3

some of the most deplorable wwe shit ive ever seen

but this commercial is just sick!

props to the king

blackras9

Rising Star
Registered

Eddy curry has a ring. There is no God. Congrats to LeBron though, he finally realized his potential.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

dude put everything he got in this series & lost...you can't look down on him for tears...

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

my nigga Eddy Curry bout to bring the chips back to thornwood!

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor

Damn Database Errors ain't never been this bad :smh:

Congrats to the Heat.

I'm glad Lebron got his ring so people will stop hating on him for no reason. Shit was getting reckless. I'm glad he got his redemption and proved the critics wrong. I was one, but I can admit when I'm wrong.

I'm glad Bosh got a ring, he a good dude.

Wade disappointed me, he used to be my favorite player 2 years ago, but it's still cool to see him get his 2nd ring though.

Happy for Pat Riley.

I'm glad Juwan got a ring.

I'm glad Cole got a ring, I think he'll be a problem someday.

The bench stepped up when they need to and Lebron closed so I'm hoping all the corny jokes will stop now.

Anybody who says they didn't earn that shit are just sour grapes.

Well except for Eddy Curry fat ass.

I'm happy for the true Heat fans. Shouts out to Realjondoe.

Go Bulls. Fuck the Heat, they still my team's rival. But it's respect at the end of the day.

Lebron and Wade are still bitch made.

Respect.

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"WTF just happened?"

6a00d83451b84f69e20120a4e01694970b-800wi.jpg

UNSEEN

Rising Star
OG Investor
Props to LeBron and the Heat..everybody doubted them including myself.. so I gotta give it up, LeBron played spectacular in the Finals.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SlimKid07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm actually in Miami right now. Walking around like...

BlackFace-Plain.gif

Naw but congratulations to Bron.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

congrats to the miami heat.....lebron mvp,congratulations no one deserves it more

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

congratulation_graphics_2.gif

congratulations to all the heat fans!!

especially beatdownrecords:D

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

some bad broads walking around the postgame tho...:clarkkent::clarkkent:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

fuck skip bayless!!!

He picked Miami to win at the beginning of the season. He would win either way.

Spolstra flopped himself with that Pacquaio bullshit

:smh:

The Cleveland Cavs Owner said The Cavs would win a championship before Lebron would.....:lol:

:lol:

:hmm: Should have been changing in to his geek clothes getting ready to party on South Beach :rolleyes:

alexw

Platinum Member

congratulation_graphics_2.gif

congratulations to all the heat fans!!

especially beatdownrecords:D

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

i can see your bitch ass typing in heat red next year :smh::smh::smh::smh:

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

Carmelo take notes...Bron took over this shit being a great passer & dominated

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Open up the flood gates... BRON BOUT TO BITCH SLAP MOFOS FOR THE NEXT 6 TO 7 YRS :smh:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This been the most grueling season on record..

and the heat pulled it out..

APRIL69 WHERE YOUR BITCH ASS AT... :lol:

Fuck that bitch ass moist nigga. That infamous Kobe nut hugger only comes out to talk shit about Lebron

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I hope Bosh realized ESPN had cameras on him when he just did that shit!!!!

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

"WTF just happened?"

6a00d83451b84f69e20120a4e01694970b-800wi.jpg

I actually want to see this bitch and his show tomorrow. I know he won't give 'Bron full props, but no matter what his punk ass has to say, he can't take away the fact 'Bron has a ring now.

alexw

Platinum Member

@RealSkipBayless

Heat just won easily with LeBron James making zero shots outside paint. Zero! No surprise here