~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~-~

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: ~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~

Chris Bosh is gay as hell..:lol::lol::smh::smh:

everyone saw him on ESPN?..

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Re: ~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~

the refs D that nigga up tho

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yea but whats done is done no use even bringing it up.

you can check...anyone can check i said id be happy either way.

and i truly am BOTH should get a ring.

this is kd 1st time, he lost...like bron did his 1st time

gotta work in steps thats what the nba has been about

work harder and they can get back..

same for miami... i think we'll see these two 3 more times in the finals...i think it'll be a split 2 a piece

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Carmelo take notes...Bron took over this shit being a great passer & dominated

yea this was also the 2003 draft finals.

wade check

lebron check

bosh check

melo its your turn to get a ring!!!

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor

Glad Bron got the monkey off his back and now he can finally breathe but he did promise Miami more than 5 rings so he still got a lot of work to do :lol::lol::lol:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Chris Bosh on ESPN :lol::lol:

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That Nike commercial with Marvin playing in the background gave me chills.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

@RealSkipBayless

Heat just won easily with LeBron James making zero shots outside paint. Zero! No surprise here

:smh:

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@RealSkipBayless

Heat just won easily with LeBron James making zero shots outside paint. Zero! No surprise here

stephen-a-smith-knows-boxing.jpg

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Fuck that bitch ass moist nigga. That infamous Kobe nut hugger only comes out to talk shit about Lebron

He lurkin in this thread... ole bitch nigga :lol:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor

@RealSkipBayless

Skip ain't never giving that nigga props :lol:

He probably about to say a whole gang of bullshit to get people to watch the show tomorrow.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

give props to miami role players...they showed up after looking non existent the whole year....main reason why i picked okc. juwan howard can taunt chris webber now lol....eddy curry....lucky mutha. durant westbrook hold yall heads up....they did they thing.they'll be up there. the rest of okc looked like they were shell shocked to be playing in the finals. congrats to miami again

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

congratulation_graphics_2.gif

congratulations to all the heat fans!!

especially beatdownrecords:D

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks, and thanks for the Celtics for teaching the Heat how to be a championship team..

Last edited:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

Congrats to the Heat..happy for everyone EXCEPT for Mario Chalmers...don't blame me, he just seems like a retard...but can't wait to see what Skip Bayless has to say tomorrow....:D

Why wait? That dumb motherfucker is going to give all the credit to Mike Miller

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor

They need to pull that Kevin Durant Sprint commercial cause I think it's kinda fucked up to air that right now.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

Thanks, and thanks for the Celtics for teaching the Heat how to be a championship team..​

definitely. they took A LOT out of the Celtics playbook especially with ball and off ball movement and even how they defended. shit changed DRAMATICALLY just from the ECF to the NBF

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thanks, and thanks for the Celtics for teaching the Heat how to be a championship team..​

congrats on the chip RoadRage!!
glad the heat won to shut up all the bron haters,
and all the people that said anybody coming out of the east would lose to OKC or san antonio :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Blu Diablo

Promoter of Common Sense
BGOL Investor

To BDR, the realjondoe, and all of the other true Heat Fans, congratulations!

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

This dude Bosh an odd bird.....:smh:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

I will say this, James has gone through exactly what Jordan went through, and before Jordan got that first ring, he had to go through and endoure more than any player at that time.. People forget that the same things people are saying about LeBron they said about Jordan prior to the rings.... Also this is what made Jordan such a beast, because once the weight is lifted of winning that first win and the pressure is off of having to prove all the doubters wrong, then everything after that becomes easy..... In other words, we have not seen the best of James and nobody knows how great he will become, if he does get that first ring...

Good to hear ESPN saying what I said earlier...​

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

182348_4243332128153_279410593_n.jpg