~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~-~

patscorpio

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: ~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~

come on bosh..really son...REALLY!!!:smh::hmm:

eb024ba912.gif

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Re: ~-~-~-~Official 2012 NBA Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder(Heat 3-1)~-~-~

yea but whats done is done no use even bringing it up.

you can check...anyone can check i said id be happy either way.

and i truly am BOTH should get a ring.

this is kd 1st time, he lost...like bron did his 1st time

gotta work in steps thats what the nba has been about

work harder and they can get back..

same for miami... i think we'll see these two 3 more times in the finals...i think it'll be a split 2 a piece

fuck outta here

that shit should be mentioned

because its only going to get worse unless stern gets checked

that fuckery takes away from the game and turns a beuatiful game into some wwe shit

this finals feels cheapened to me

and like you...i didnt give a shit who won either

well honestly i did start cheering for the thunder when they began playing 5 against 8

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They need to pull that Kevin Durant Sprint commercial cause I think it's kinda fucked up to air that right now.

:lol::lol::lol:

nah! don't tell me they pulled the Doodle Jump commercial :lol::lol:

doodle_jump_review.jpg

dime bag

Rising Star
Registered

This dude Bosh an odd bird.....:smh:

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="single2" name="single2" src="http://riddimmafia.com/player-viral.swf" width="470" height="320" bgcolor="undefined" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" flashvars="file=http://riddimmafia.com/audio/bosssh.flv&amp;image=http://distilleryimage8.instagram.com/7b7fe13ebc2211e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg&amp;link=http://smartenupnas.com&amp;skin=http://riddimmafia.com/bekle.swf&amp;plugins=viral-1,ltas&ltas.cc=kvddbqqvfuxmpdz">

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol: poor harden. nicca said he aint shavin that beard till he win a ring. either he gonna back pedal or he gone be one rip van winkle lookin ass nicca

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered

Yeah that's too much but it's his moment.
There are players from other Playoff teams at home hoping they don't get a welcome letter with the Brooklyn Nets or Charlotte Bobcats logo telling them to report to camp.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Jimmy you faggit eat a dick :lol:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

yea bosh deserves his roasting but props to lebron and miami shutting up those kobe loving fruitcakes and haters. how you feeling cleveland? lebron is way better than kobe at this point

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Is it me or does it seem like Magic relates to LeBron's game much more than Kobes and every time he says James is the best player on the planet, it sounds like a under hand jab at Kobe..

smoke06

Support BGOL
Registered

Bosh a drama queen bruh I swear

Nemesis Prime

Support BGOL
Registered

Is it me or does it seem like Magic relates to LeBron's game much more than Kobes and every time he says James is the best player on the planet, it sounds like a under hand jab at Kobe..

Barkley is the one that is jabbing Kobe every time he gets a chance. Magic considers Kobe the "Greatest Laker Ever" so i doubt he's trying to jab at Kobe...

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yea bosh deserves his roasting but props to lebron and miami shutting up those kobe loving fruitcakes and haters. how you feeling cleveland? lebron is way better than kobe at this point

Kobe = 5 rings

Lebron = 1 ring

Welcome to the club Lebron and congrats, but WTF u talkin?:confused:

Last edited:

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Barkley is the one that is jabbing Kobe every time he gets a chance. Magic considers Kobe the "Greatest Laker Ever" so i doubt he's trying to jab at Kobe...

Y'all dudes and the Kobe hate...:smh::smh::smh:

How do y'all come up with this stupid shit?

How is that a jab at Kobe? When Kobe won back 2 back chips, Barkley was saying the same stuff about Kobe that he saying about Bron now...Kobe's legacy is set, no matter how much you niggas wanna rewrite that shit...:lol::lol:

Last edited:

AllState17

Star
Registered

I dont think its even a discussion anymore as to who the best bball player is.

People always referred to LeBron as the most "talented", or the best all-around, but always refrained from saying he was the best straight up cause the conventional thinking is you cant be the best if you never won.

Now its over.

Whats more, he outplayed the 2nd best player in 4 straight games of the NBA finals.

Kobe is just a gunner at this point and time of his illustrious career. He will make a case for top 5 all time when its all said and done.

The torch has been passed.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

He used to say a lot of that to Kobe but this year especially its almost like he is saying this is how you play team ball and how you have to play to be the best...
This year Magic has been harder on Kobe than ever, and has been harping on team play, making your teammates better and not hogging the ball....

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fuck y'all bosh is that dude :lol:
Whiling the fuck out.
Hes Gonna get fucked up tonight .
straight to south beach :lol:

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I dont think its even a discussion anymore as to who the best bball player is.

People always referred to LeBron as the most "talented", or the best all-around, but always refrained from saying he was the best straight up cause the conventional thinking is you cant be the best if you never won.

Now its over.

Whats more, he outplayed the 2nd best player in 4 straight games of the NBA finals.

Kobe is just a gunner at this point and time of his illustrious career. He will make a case for top 5 all time when its all said and done.

The torch has been passed.

28 year old Lebron better at this point in his career than a 33 year old Kobe...? Naw...you don't say? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

People don't hate Lebron, they hate the Lebron stans that use him as a platform to shit on Kobe...that shit is played as fuck, get a new hobby...if Kobe never wins another ring, he will go down as A) 2nd greatest SG ever B) 1st or 2nd best Laker ever and C) a 5-time champion

I know y'all niggas can't stand it, but it's the truth, so move on with your life...

Skinnie Talls

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trying my best not to "call earl" right now :puke: :smh: :(