{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Westbrooks a fucking clown. Talk to me like that in front of my kids and im stealing off. That spic shoulda slapped the shit outta Russ then sued him and the NBA.

And they call KD sensitive.. :smh:

He was trying to bait Westbrook at the end. Too late Jose. Missed your opportunity to get a check!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
sunset-nature.gif

Post of the sunset....

Well played sir

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
you wouldnt do shit old man
just like dude in the video
Come try me muthafucka. I promise you gonna leave with a hole in your stomach you aint have beforehand.
Sit this one out fam. Suns fans make you wanna knock their fucking head off.
And yous a bitch if you that soft that a fat 5 foot spic eating nachos can make you leave the court to go to a fan section and confront him. I pray a nigga worth $200 million pull that shit on me.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Come try me muthafucka. I promise you gonna leave with a hole in your stomach you aint have beforehand.

And yous a bitch if you that soft that a fat 5 foot spic eating nachos can make you leave the court to go to a fan section and confront him. I pray a nigga worth $200 million pull that shit on me.
YOU just choose any shit you can find to talk shit about Westbrook bruh. Like I said, sit this one out.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
YOU just choose any shit you can find to talk shit about Westbrook bruh. Like I said, sit this one out.
Hes Westbrook. You dont have to "find" shit to talk about. He gives it every game. The guy laid a fucking 3 for 19 stink bomb, then went into the fucking fan suites to assault and curse a fan attending with his got dam child. Are you fucking serious nigga!? And then he continues to lack self accountability about the LA debacle at every turn. Tonite talking about hes finally on a team that doesnt care about his shooting percentage. Dudes a got dam clown.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Hes Westbrook. You dont have to "find" shit to talk about. He gives it every game. The guy laid a fucking 3 for 19 stink bomb, then went into the fucking fan suites to assault and curse a fan attending with his got dam child. Are you fucking serious nigga!? And then he continues to lack self accountability about the LA debacle at every turn. Tonite talking about hes finally on a team that doesnt care about his shooting percentage. Dudes a got dam clown.

Since Covid players have been cutting through their "club" because it's a shorter trip.They started doing it when it was empty and just kept doing it.

I bet that won't be allowed anymore

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I thought that Minnesota would be a better match up than OKC, because they have two bigs. Well a big and a half with Towns.

but damn, sweep...at best gentleman's sweep

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Westbrooks a fucking clown. Talk to me like that in front of my kids and im stealing off. That spic shoulda slapped the shit outta Russ then sued him and the NBA.

And they call KD sensitive.. :smh:

I hope this didn't start over Westbrick

While it would be mad disrespectful to his face...it's really not an insulting insult

Especially when he shoots poorly 66% of the time