{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Shaq is a whole hoe for that. Chuck is right. And not every Denver fan lives in Denver.
Shaq is a real dumbass. Chuck was right. Shit was stupid to start that game at 10:30pm at night

f5EyON.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Since Covid players have been cutting through their "club" because it's a shorter trip.They started doing it when it was empty and just kept doing it.

I bet that won't be allowed anymore
Definitely. And he made a special trip to come with the dumb shit. Notice he walked out the same direction he apparently came in. Beyond ridiculous man.
I hope this didn't start over Westbrick

While it would be mad disrespectful to his face...it's really not an insulting insult

Especially when he shoots poorly 66% of the time
Nigga went 3 for 19. And he mad about "westbrick"? This guy is a clown.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
If only ....

I at least hope this isn't the headliner of anymore 2 game nights. Even the people being paid millions of dollars to do so, don't want to stay up until 1am watching these two teams.
The 1 vs 8 matchup typically isn’t exciting and shouldn’t be the headliner of any night unless there is an upset alert. I don’t think anybody saw Denver-Minnesota and said “Oh I can’t wait to see that” :lol: I want this to be a slaughter and quick 4 game series so I don’t care if nobody wants to watch it cuz I don’t either. Get this shit over with

Since the NBA wants to be assholes, they should put Lebron on that 10:30pm spot. Mf’s would stay up to watch then.

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

The rules have been changed for the offense enough already. Can’t even touch the defender without a whistle but the ball handler can get away with traveling, carrying, swatting the defenders hand away etc. Nah, If a dude wanna dunk over a defender and gets hurt, so be it. Nobody wants to see a layup line or dunk line. I’m not saying bring back clotheslining mf’s but they need to let more physical shit happen.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jimmy Butler is a top 3 heat player all-time?

Im purposely asking 12 hours after you posted to give the crack pipe time to wear off.

He lead the team to a finals appearance and single handedly kept them in it.

Also lead the team to a game 7 eastern conference finals.

Puts up numbers that only Lebron had put up

Zo and Timmy never went to the finals

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Austin Reaves Could Reportedly Get A 4-Year $99 Million Contract​

Austin Reaves has been enjoying life quite a bit recently, he has a signature shoe set to come out in the summer. LeBron James believes in him, he even said that he knew from their first practice together that Reaves wouldn't be a two-way player for too long. And as a free agent this summer, there are reports that he could get a nearly $100 million contract.

"I think Austin Reaves is worth the Gilbert Arenas max… About 4-year, $99M."

If he wants to ensure he gets the bag, he will have to continue playing the way he has in Game 1. An explosive playoff run would raise his value even further. If he keeps on going the way he has, the apologies from those that doubted him will only get louder in the coming years.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He lead the team to a finals appearance and single handedly kept them in it.

Also lead the team to a game 7 eastern conference finals.

Puts up numbers that only Lebron had put up

Zo and Timmy never went to the finals
This is mad disrespectful my man.

Jimmy took them to a finals during a pandemic and had a great run. Following season he was swept in round one. Next season conference finals. This season play-in. Averaging about 42 wins a season in a mediocre conference.

A healthy Zo was giving you 50 wins a season in a competitive conference with MJ most years in a league where bigs were in their golden era. Zo was absolutely a better pro. Shaq was only there 3 full seasons and his first two year impact (which included a MVP season) were better than Jimmys 4 years. Theres also a argument for Tim and Bosh.

Jimmy is a hard working overachiever who you wont win shit with as long as he is your best or 2nd best player.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is mad disrespectful my man.

Jimmy took them to a finals during a pandemic and had a great run. Following season he was swept in round one. Next season conference finals. This season play-in. Averaging about 42 wins a season in a mediocre conference.

A healthy Zo was giving you 50 wins a season in a competitive conference with MJ most years in a league where bigs were in their golden era. Zo was absolutely a better pro. Shaq was only there 3 full seasons and his first two year impact (which included a MVP season) were better than Jimmys 4 years. Theres also a argument for Tim and Bosh.

Jimmy is a hard working overachiever who you wont win shit with as long as he is your best or 2nd best player.
They lost the year after the finals because they had the shortest off-season in history. The team was shot.
Compare Jimmy's heat teams to Shaq and zo's.
Jimmy is doing it with plumbers and Uber drivers.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They lost the year after the finals because they had the shortest off-season in history. The team was shot.
Compare Jimmy's heat teams to Shaq and zo's.
Jimmy is doing it with plumbers and Uber drivers.
Wait, Bam is a uber driver? Interesting.. i seem to remember telling you he was just a guy and you telling me he was a max worthy franchise guy. :lol:

You niggas gonna start believing me one day.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Are people fucking blind to r am I blind?

In each of those drives the defender slid in place as the offensive midfielder layer was jumping.

It's NOT a defensive play and each time lay should've been a fucking block!
Co-sign. I don’t think things need to be made easier for offenses but it is some weak shit to not try to stop the player but to instead try to hop in the lane and impede their path like a teletransported traffic cone.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Co-sign. I don’t think things need to be made easier for offenses but it is some weak shit to not try to stop the player but to instead try to hop in the lane and impede their path like a teletransported traffic cone.

That play literally irritates the pure shit outta me!

A charge wasn't implemented with that play in mind. It was implemented so that the offensive players could overpower and run through a defensive players chest.

Running to a spot to beat the offensive player there and then freezing like a deer in headlights or a mannequin is not basketball.