{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now we see why sports shows always talk about the Lakers.

Halftime of the only playoff game currently on and no posts or comments about the game on here.

lebron-james.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Bill Cartwright dunking on Charles :lol:

I never realized that CWebb dunk was on Chuck...or either I forgot. I always thought that was sweet with the behind the back.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I’m no NBA coach, but I think I would have called off the double-team.
Yeah but your really dammed if you do, dammed if you don't. You saw what Embiid did without the double. Still lots of work to do. I'm not happy at all. In the playoffs you laugh one minunte, cry the next.

XCpsl7.jpg

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah but your really dammed if you do, dammed if you don't. You saw what Embiid did without the double. Still lots of work to do. I'm not happy at all. In teh playoffs you laugh one minunte, cry the next.

XCpsl7.jpg

Well the double got to the point he saw it coming. I think BK could have mixed it up a little better.

But you’re right. It’s a bad matchup regardless.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, Kings isn’t executing great at all. They are definitely just going to go high-octane the entire game.

Warriors will just have to endure runs and execute at the end. That youth ain’t going away from the Kings.