{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Are people fucking blind to r am I blind?

In each of those drives the defender slid in place as the offensive midfielder layer was jumping.

It's NOT a defensive play and each time lay should've been a fucking block!
I agree. That shit shouldn’t be a charge. But they shouldn’t take charges out the game but rather amend it for dunks and layups. I hate that charge shit on dunks/layups when they just run and hold their nuts in front of the dude dunking but I love it on dribble drives.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
:smh:

Can't believe they blew this game. Putrid first and third quarters.

Curry down 0-2 for the first time in his career.

Revising my Warriors in 6 pick to Warriors in 7.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree. That shit shouldn’t be a charge. But they shouldn’t take charges out the game but rather amend it for dunks and layups. I hate that charge shit on dunks/layups when they just run and hold their nuts in front of the dude dunking but I love it on dribble drives.

Man ever since this board's been updated I've been fucking up my own posts by no paying attention to the words in them! :lol:

Just damn :lol:

Nah can't take charges outta the game like you said, just take the ones out like you mentioned.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The way curry shoots the 3 makes you wonder how is he the greatest shooter of all time
He shoots the ball like a little kid

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Warriors need to lose…..for the culture. They disrespected the regular season and these teams need to take that shit personally. And any team that feel that same way. No way should a 7th seed feel like “nobody” can beat them. I’m looking at you Klay
Warriors are a 6 seed not 7

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Draymond stomped on the cac chest

Started with dirty cac grabbing his leg to prevent him from getting into the break
Did that last game too

Kings going for the suspension hope

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
stepping-on-cans-stepping-on-bugs-i-see.gif
:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

042SCP.jpg