{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

This white boy acting like they suspended Steph or Klay. Yes Green is important but he’s overhyping this shit. Warriors can and will win without Green next game. And even if they lose this series, there’s no asterisk. I don’t believe in asterisks. If you can’t be there for your team either through suspension or injury, nobody is going to shed a tear. Especially not suspension.

People try so hard to discredit the Warriors first ring because Kyrie was hurt and that’s bullshit. It goes both ways tho so can’t discredit the Kings if they win cuz Draymond got suspended cuz NOBODY discredits Lebron’s ring when Draymond got suspended in the Finals. Stop picking and choosing when to do that shit

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This white boy acting like they suspended Steph or Klay. Yes Green is important but he’s overhyping this shit. Warriors can and will win without Green next game. And even if they lose this series, there’s no asterisk. I don’t believe in asterisks. If you can’t be there for your team either through suspension or injury, nobody is going to shed a tear. Especially not suspension.

People try so hard to discredit the Warriors first ring because Kyrie was hurt and that’s bullshit. It goes both ways tho so can’t discredit the Kings if they win cuz Draymond got suspended cuz NOBODY discredits Lebron’s ring when Draymond got suspended in the Finals. Stop picking and choosing when to do that shit

Staying health and not getting in trouble is part of the playoff experience. It’s not often championship contending teams make it to the championship round fully healthy.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
He's not good enough to run the show so he needs to stop with the bitch shit.
I know the Lakers aren't in a great position cap wise but I can't imagine being successful with this hot and cold scrub as our PG :smh:

Imo it's time to start thinking about trading bron and AD and starting a rebuild, we're not winning shit with this squad, might as well get value off them before they walk or we will suck for the next ten years.