{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand that players do what's best for the team but offensively Looney looks like he's never touched a basketball. :confused:

It's like once he got to the NBA he was neutered.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I understand that players do what's best for the team but offensively Looney looks like he's never touched a basketball. :confused:

It's like once he got to the NBA he was neutered.

Had problems with his hips when he was first drafted.

Had some sort of surgery that fucked him up. It's zapped him of quickness and lateral movement.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the info because I definitely didn't remember that!
Yeah his surgery didn't help. Maybe because he had problems with both hips. It was probably genetic, because of his size.

I'm happy for him, because hard work has allowed him to have a long career by doing dirty work.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah his surgery didn't help. Maybe because he had problems with both hips. It was probably genetic, because of his size.

I'm happy for him, because hard work has allowed him to have a long career by doing dirty work.

I'm very happy for him too :yes:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
He didn’t stomp on him, was he supposed to stand there like Daniel San in a crane pose? He was held and his leg happened to come down on the idiot holding him. He wasn’t stomping he was trying to get free. If somebody is holding on your leg that’s a natural position. Watch football when niggas are holding a leg it looks like a stomp but it’s just trying to get free. FUCK SABONIS!!!!

Albert-Haynesworth-Stomp.png

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
If it all counts I'm good with all of it but that hasn't been the narrative
Unfortunately

Had niggas in this thread after curry having 3 rings saying he has something to prove

Prove he can lead a team lol

No other generational talent has to deal with that after accomplishing everything you're supposed to as said talent

You can hate and rejoice in the person losing that's fine

Cats on TELEVISION saying they're unsure about him and as soon as a PG shoots a 3 everyone wonders is he the new Steph or is he already better than?

Lol
Lol we counting Durant rings as Wardells????

He JUST won finals mvp after about a decade

Nobody can be great when IGGY has your finals MVP