{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

He deserved it.

gIPEZe.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kobe and Lebron have taken the exact same number of shots in playoff games final minute to tie or take the lead

44 shots

Kobe 12 of 44

Lebron 21 of 44

I could NOT believe this when I heard it today....

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I really don't think the Warriors are hated like you think.
Wrong , Charles Barkley is like these clown niggas on this forum. He hates the warriors, the entire Bay Area everything. The. You have niggas here who hate the warriors because they have light skin players. Fucking clowns

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wrong , Charles Barkley is like these clown niggas on this forum. He hates the warriors, the entire Bay Area everything. The. You have niggas here who hate the warriors because they have light skin players. Fucking clowns

Who are the people on here that you speak about? What "Type" of posters are you talking about?

Because the posters I speak to in this thread about basketball don't speak about light skinned anything.

And Charles hates San Antonio :roflmao:

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Niggas hate all teams that aint theirs :dunno:
Dont get me started on the Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis hate of past. Fuck the Warriors, Draymond Green, E40 and the Bay area.....FUCK EM!!

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Who are the people on here that you speak about? What "Type" of posters are you talking about?

Because the posters I speak to in this thread about basketball don't speak about light skinned anything.

And Charles hates San Antonio :roflmao:
Amajorcupof, Shadyvillepug, Dtownsfinest, all these niggas always making light skinned soft jokes . They really don’t like the warriors based on melanin .

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Foreal go look at all the light skin comments and beige bastard talk . Niggas are ridiculous on here.

I believe you. It's just some comments, posts and posters I don't take seriously so their comments...

giphy.gif

Not saying that specifically about those that you posted, just saying in general.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I believe you. It's just some comments, posts and posters I don't take seriously so their comments...

giphy.gif

Not saying that specifically about those that you posted, just saying in general.
Shady is a troll and is lighter than Steph curry so his trash ass comments mean nothing. Amajorcupof is old and mad that DC is hot garbage in Every sport and white people are taking over and running them niggas out the district over to Maryland. Dtown is in Dallas , Dallas niggas have a long history of being the doormat to the 49ers and Warriors beginning in a history making 2007 playoff 3-0 lead collapse .

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shady is a troll and is lighter than Steph curry so his trash ass comments mean nothing. Amajorcupof is old and mad that DC is hot garbage in Every sport and white people are taking over and running them niggas out the district over to Maryland. Dtown is in Dallas , Dallas niggas have a long history of being the doormat to the 49ers and Warriors beginning in a history making 2007 playoff 3-0 lead collapse .
This some ignorant ass shit here. You was right on Amajor and old and mad because he in DC.....Shady a troll...but you got Dallas all wrong. 49ers ain't shit. Fuck the Warriors too.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Amajorcupof, Shadyvillepug, Dtownsfinest, all these niggas always making light skinned soft jokes . They really don’t like the warriors based on melanin .
How I get thrown into that shit? I Didn't say nothing about Lightskin though I do think Klay Thomas AIN'T SHIT...Dillon BROOKS IS A HOE.....AUBREY GRAHAM AIN'T SHITTTTTTTTT to me...but yeah aside from that I'm cool Lightskin black so we all good. Y'all just hype up some of the sensitive Lightskin ones I don't like. Fuck a Dillon Brooks.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No comment :lol:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Man what kinda offense are the Lakers running this last few possessions?

They are pissing away a prime opportunity to take this road game and put their foot on Memphis’ throat. Smh

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How I get thrown into that shit? I Didn't say nothing about Lightskin though I do think Klay Thomas AIN'T SHIT...Dillon BROOKS IS A HOE.....AUBREY GRAHAM AIN'T SHITTTTTTTTT to me...but yeah aside from that I'm cool Lightskin black so we all good. Y'all just hype up some of the sensitive Lightskin ones I don't like. Fuck a Dillon Brooks.

Ummm look at your post and we can all see why you got thrown into that shit.

Klay - One of the best shooters ever.

Drake - Like him or not he makes music millions of people like and is on a run that's historic.

And Dillion - You only said his name because he's light skinned too and nobody likes him. Not even Grizzlies fans, they only cheer because he's wearing a Grizzlies jersey. :lol:

And you mentioned all three popular light skinned people that you didn't like simply because they were light skinned...

Yep all you niggas are in the same boat

giphy.gif

:roflmao: