{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah. If a nigga got 90 feet of court and he gonna purposely step over, straddle me, and look down to intimidate and disrespect me, imma kick up at his too.. That or square up when i get on my feet.
Shit I get why he kicked him he still should be kicked out. Especially if Harden got kicked out. The rules are inconsistent.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

SHIT DON'T MAKE NO FUCKN SENSE HOW MUCH HE FALLS. :smh:

vfQmnd.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Shit I get why he kicked him he still should be kicked out. Especially if Harden got kicked out. The rules are inconsistent.
Haredn shouldn't have been kicked out. Embiid should have. You can make a case becuase of Embiid's bullshit he got Harden kicked out. Either way he's a immature jerk. This is why a lot of people nationally don't like him. Maxey is 23 and is waaaaaaaayyyy more mature than this clown.

rQT44T.jpg

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Burn the whole shit down
Pretty much, I believe Vaughn Is not that great of a coach that we were lead to believe. Imo Kyrie and Kd were able to mask the glaring deficiencies of everyone else with scoring. Other Than Bridges and maybe Cam Johnson, nobody else on that team is consistent. I've seen a few games where Dimwit has the ball In his hands for multiple possessions at the end of games when clearly he's not the best shooter on the team. I don't like Vaughns offensive and defensive philosophies (jacking up 20+ threes per half that shit don't work when you don't have consistent shooters).

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Pretty much, I believe Vaughn Is not that great of a coach that we were lead to believe. Imo Kyrie and Kd were able to mask the glaring deficiencies of everyone else with scoring. Other Than Bridges and maybe Cam Johnson, nobody else on that team is consistent. I've seen a few games where Dimwit has the ball In his hands for multiple possessions at the end of games when clearly he's not the best shooter on the team. I don't like Vaughns offensive and defensive philosophies (jacking up 20+ threes per half that shit don't work when you don't have consistent shooters).

Damn I got no counter

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stephen A ain’t lying.

The ignorance of Stephen A in that segment was at an all time high and both saddening and maddening.

Based on his body, his injuries and what it's taking Kawhi to get in the court Kawhi probably should be retired.

But no, he loves the game and is doing everything possible to continue to play basketball.

But has to deal with dumbasses like Stephen A who's talking about load management and saying Kawhi's the worst superstar. :smh:

Kawhi has degenerative issues that aren't going to get better with treatments and lots of rest.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The ignorance of Stephen A in that segment was at an all time high and both saddening and maddening.

Based on his body, his injuries and what it's taking Kawhi to get in the court Kawhi probably should be retired.
SAS is right tho. The guy made all kinds of outrageous demands upon signing with the paper clips.. Yet he does nothing to promote or advertise the brand. HES A GOT DAM MUTE. Not to mention the nigga NEVER plays. SAS prefaced his comments with stating Kawhi has legitimate injury concerns, still dont negate the fact the nigga has been a fucking bust since he got there and has a terrible reputation of refusing to play unless he feels 100%.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SAS is right tho. The guy made all kinds of outrageous demands upon signing with the paper clips.. Yet he does nothing to promote or advertise the brand. HES A GOT DAM MUTE. Not to mention the nigga NEVER plays. SAS prefaced his comments with stating Kawhi has legitimate injury concerns, still dont negate the fact the nigga has been a fucking bust since he got there and has a terrible reputation of refusing to play unless he feels 100%.

If he's injured and we all know that he's legitimately injured, then we can't come down on him and talk shit about him because of his availability.

The outrageous demands, him being a mute I can agree with it and say that it's a problem especially with his lack of availability. It's off putting and makes him seem aloof and uninterested.

I agree like everyone that it's upsetting him playing one game and then being out for three or four. But we can't be mad at him like it's his fault and start complaining about load management.

Trust me I feel you and I get where Stephen A's coming from, but most of his beef comes from Akashi not being able to play because of injuries.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Listen to Jalen.

Kawhi's physically broken down. :smh:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he's injured and we all know that he's legitimately injured, then we can't come down on him and talk shit about him because of his availability.

The outrageous demands, him being a mute I can agree with it and say that it's a problem especially with his lack of availability. It's off putting and makes him seem aloof and uninterested.

I agree like everyone that it's upsetting him playing one game and then being out for three or four. But we can't be mad at him like it's his fault and start complaining about load management.

Trust me I feel you and I get where Stephen A's coming from, but most of his beef comes from Akashi not being able to play because of injuries.

All these analysts picked PHX and Lakers so why they so butthurt over Khawhi and the Clippers...

Now he trust Kyrie to show up when he stay injured in the playoffs... lol

SAS trolling and just making crazy takes...