{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
After a team is down 3 -1 they should just call game and move on
lost-for-words-doc-rivers.gif

doc-rivers-clippers.gif

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah. But they force a game 6 at least. And, with all these players going down with injury, anything is possible bruh.

r5GaUV.jpg
which bring us to this

what possible upsets could there be???

AVvXsEhnVd88f5P7JSvOZRTWqCWar72z79Xi90EDETOuPDDZc1_1AFIpuIgL0RTbE4e8Wntk1QVlr8tQZG6et1orVDPyfl-6QX19NrmbbyWIO_MwRgZ0cm_O9JAdtJ4aAyiYCa5fkrLmrOFBdgwdd4Thjk1BE6FbkbHFbQKD1PLnTSep7rhMKT-DqtfM9waQ=s16000

if miami upsets MIL then the Knicks could possibly make it to the conference finals.

GS could get knocked out by SAC which would be fucked up the defending champs got knocked out in the first round!

Philly would be the underdogs against Bos BUT I could see them eking out a win in 6.

a possible Sixers vs Knicks in the conference final??!? :dunno:

Lakers could pull it off on Mem. But they aint gettin past SAC

I could see a DEN vs SAC in the conf finals.

Philly beats Knicks and Den beats Sac

76ers vs Nuggets in the championship??? :dunno::dunno:

AVvXsEgnpY5NrVtDzfrNdR5T3v0X0tEl0fP_LZurdf8wiRWTbjYIQeY20KImwfVyzwpg7qfeNGusMeWK8_-QbAr1kpfbe6Y0vHdwzCMQ-SapUPFghbi_XbqMqmexZ6TROGfEidFG0xs4q5k_BEzZAe0Srk7ZJ2ZB7C4L8Q6O0hN8WfEKPC5UICnpK36E1VJB=s16000

whats your call?!

whats your darkhorse prediction??

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Let’s be real nobody cares about Milwaukee, that is one of the shittiest places in America maybe the world. They need to move to Seattle. Seattle needs a team and a city that has money and support. Milwaukee ain’t it. Besides they too close to Chicago and I bet half the city are Bulls fans anyway