{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
A couple of days ago Trae was overrated, not good enough to build around and Atlanta needed to move on though.
idris-elba-leave.gif

One game doesn't change that :dunno:

Just like if KAT has a good game, it doesn't stop him from being soft as baby shit

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Disappointing loss by Boston

They have White, Brogdon, Smart and Brown

That's the best set of defensive guards in the league

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Can we be honest?

The Hawks have one championship and it was in 1958.

Since Trae's got there he's got them in the playoffs and in the conference finals.

In short, he's doing his job. The Hawks have had a couple hundred players since 1958. So it's not Trae's fault that the Hawks aren't champions.

CBB.gif

No doubt that he helped bring that organization to another level. What you said is very true.

I’m just not sold on him being sold on him being that guy.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What take 10 three pointers? He is his own worst enemy. He can get to the basket whenever. :smh:
He's one of the dumbest players I have ever watched. He's a bigger Trae Young, just sits around the 3 point line and jacks up 3s. Barely goes to the line to make it worth it. Just stupid. Tatum would probably be the best player in the league if he drove to the basket 75% of the time

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No doubt that he helped bring that organization to another level. What you said is very true.

I’m just not sold on him being sold on him being that guy.

You're might be right but also historically, the PG usually can't be the best player on your team if you want to win championships.

With exceptions like Magic, Isiah, Steph etc...

And we'll even throw AI in there since he got the Sixers to The Finals.

Trae can be "A" guy, but they need more pieces for them to truly compete for championships.

I don't think he's holding them back though.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You're might be right but also historically, the PG usually can't be the best player on your team if you want to win championships.

With exceptions like Magic, Isiah, Steph etc...

And we'll even throw AI in there since he got the Sixers to The Finals.

Trae can be "A" guy, but they need more pieces for them to truly compete for championships.

I don't think he's holding them back though.

For sure. He need a supplementary player that’s more consistent than him. His style is not conducive without someone that is an equal threat. They definitely don’t have that piece.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He's one of the dumbest players I have ever watched. He's a bigger Trae Young, just sits around the 3 point line and jacks up 3s. Barely goes to the line to make it worth it. Just stupid. Tatum would probably be the best player in the league if he drove to the basket 75% of the time

Yeah. He’s frustrating to watch. He takes away a lot of great opportunities from himself. He’s so used to shooting step back threes. He thinks he is in 2k or something.