{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Folks don’t give a fuck about The Bucks like that, is my assumption

You're right, they could've put them niggas on PBS at 8am and nobody would give a shit!

goodfellas-laughing.gif

Let’s be real nobody cares about Milwaukee, that is one of the shittiest places in America maybe the world. They need to move to Seattle. Seattle needs a team and a city that has money and support. Milwaukee ain’t it. Besides they too close to Chicago and I bet half the city are Bulls fans anyway
They won the championship two years ago! They had the best regular season of anyone!

I only haven’t been watching because I assumed they would win easily but arguably the best player on the best team facing elimination is must-watch basketball!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They won the championship two years ago! They had the best regular season of anyone!

I only haven’t been watching because I assumed they would win easily but arguably the best player on the best team facing elimination is must-watch basketball!

The Nuggets have the best record in the West and a defending 2-time MVP yet most NBA fans don't want to watch the Nuggets play.

Sorry that's life.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
The Nuggets have the best record in the West and a defending 2-time MVP yet most NBA fans don't want to watch the Nuggets play.

Sorry that's life.
The Nuggets ain’t the Bucks. The Bucks were the reigning champions until their second best player got hurt last year. People haven’t had that kind of exposure to Denver.

You do you but anyone flat-out uninterested in the Bucks facing elimination against the Heat just isn’t a real basketball fan to me. They’re First Take followers, And1-style highlight reel fans, something like that maybe, but not NBA basketball fans.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Nuggets ain’t the Bucks. The Bucks were the reigning champions until their second best player got hurt last year. People haven’t had that kind of exposure to Denver.

You do you but anyone flat-out uninterested in the Bucks facing elimination against the Heat just isn’t a real basketball fan to me. They’re First Take followers, And1-style highlight reel fans, something like that maybe, but not NBA basketball fans.

The Bucks like the Raptors got lucky with injuries to win a championship and both teams aren't must see tv and have fans anxious to watch the play.

The Lakers play at 7:30 which has Lebron who's one of the greatest players ever.

The Warriors play at 10pm and have two of the greatest shooters ever. It also has Steph who's one of if not the most popular player in the NBA and if not he's only second to Lebron.

The Bucks play at 9:30pm. Elimination game or not they're not knocking superstar players and teams out of prime time slots because the NBA wants maximum viewership.

Those who don't understand that probably wouldn't understand kindergarten basketball and definitely shouldn't be watching or commenting on NBA basketball because I doubt they're educated enough about NBA basketball to know the ins and outs of it.

Lastly due to the playoffs schedules being pre-made, they aren't likely to adjust the schedules due to importance of the game.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This man please let dude know

no one care bout them fuckers

I'm gonna be very honest and I'm not trying to be funny.

I LITERALLY didn't know that the Timberwolves and Nuggets were playing right now until I saw it flashed on the screen during this Hawks vs Celtics game! :roflmao:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Clippers need to get rid of George and Leonard for picks.

A2k82H.jpg
I agree except I'll add that they should've dealt them both a year ago. Lue got them to the conference finals in 21' with a young core and the two stars missing significant time all year.

They should have built around that core. Instead they let most of those peices move in free agency, brought in Westbrick, and ate up the most luxury tax 2 years running.

From Norm Nixon, to CP3, to PG & Kawhi, the franchise seems forever destined to get stars players who immediately become injury prone. Maybe they need to move out LA to break the curse ...

Let’s be real nobody cares about Milwaukee, that is one of the shittiest places in America maybe the world. They need to move to Seattle. Seattle needs a team and a city that has money and support. Milwaukee ain’t it. Besides they too close to Chicago and I bet half the city are Bulls fans anyway

The Seattle Clippers don't sound half bad either.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clippers need to get rid of George and Leonard for picks.

A2k82H.jpg
I agree They need to do a Nets and off load them two fools, especially Kawhi, All that load management all season and you still miss vital playoff games. Just like Kyrie there contracts should be based on their availability to play.