{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I agree They need to do a Nets and off load them two fools, especially Kawhi, All that load management all season and you still miss vital playoff games. Just like Kyrie there contracts should be based on their availability to play.
Real shit Money. This is absolutely fuckin ridiculous wit his stupid ass :smh:

eMjBuY.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kawhi done too

He won't say it but it's done
Done done.

Missed 30 games after missing a year and half... refused back to backs... to save himself for the postseason, only for him to "rest" 3 games of 5 in the postseason. Incredible.

Horrible look for Kawhi. He should have been out there limping through a game, atleast pretending to lay it all out there before shutting it down.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Done done.

Missed 30 games after missing a year and half... refused back to backs... to save himself for the postseason, only for him to "rest" 3 games of 5 in the postseason. Incredible.

Horrible look for Kawhi. He should have been out there limping through a game, atleast pretending to lay it all out there before shutting it down.

And ppl think it's going to get better??
Pg still got a little left
But this clipper experiment just like the nets one

The last time they played together in the playoffs they blew a 3-1 lead to the nuggets in the bubble

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
The Nuggets have the best record in the West and a defending 2-time MVP yet most NBA fans don't want to watch the Nuggets play.

Sorry that's life.

Most NBA fans are casuals. They only watch Lebron, Steph and KD. Been like that for a decade. That’s why the NBA will struggle to find a “Face” when Lebron retires. They’re fucked once Steph go. There’s so much talent and good teams in the league that need exposure. Anthony Edwards is a dawg and very fun to watch but the casuals didn’t care to watch. Nuggets had the least amount of Nationally televised games despite being the top seed all year in the West. No exposure. But they’re finally healthy again and the last time they were healthy they were in the WCF and Jamal was the most exciting player.

What do folks want from basketball is my question?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Most NBA fans are casuals. They only watch Lebron, Steph and KD. Been like that for a decade. That’s why the NBA will struggle to find a “Face” when Lebron retires. They’re fucked once Steph go. There’s so much talent and good teams in the league that need exposure. Anthony Edwards is a dawg and very fun to watch but the casuals didn’t care to watch. Nuggets had the least amount of Nationally televised games despite being the top seed all year in the West. No exposure. But they’re finally healthy again and the last time they were healthy they were in the WCF and Jamal was the most exciting player.

What do folks want from basketball is my question?
Much harder to make these new guys the face of the league when they miss about 20 games a year too. :smh:

uC9y5i.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kawhi done too

He won't say it but it's done

Done done.

But but but but....

I thought Kawhi was the closest we have ever had to playoffs Jordan in the mordern era?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
But but but but....

I thought Kawhi was the closest we have ever had to playoffs Jordan in the mordern era?
If he would have stayed healthy, he would have been somewhat that. But his career over the last few years has quickly went down the drain don’t be surprise in the next year or two he walks away from basketball. Nobody is going to pay him money anymore.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If he would have stayed healthy, he would have been somewhat that. But his career over the last few years has quickly went down the drain don’t be surprise in the next year or two he walks away from basketball. Nobody is going to pay him money anymore.

But cuzzo... they weren't saying WOULD

they gave him that crown NOW.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
and being "pro player", but talking about a player who's had injuries

Have you looked at dudes resume?

Kawhi injuries has done more than a lot of fucking players at the most clutch times...that ain't fuckin experts

True

But availability matters. Health matters.

We can't just erase all that and only count the good things.

Load management is something that will be attached to his career forever.

That man put up all time historic numbers in playoff series. But his health and overall availability but a serious dent in his overall career.

to do the Jordan comparison...

Thing is I don't like anyone being compared to MJ to be honest if you ain't iconic status as well.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
How the hell did they schedule four games tonight?

We're lucky that Atlanta won or we would get nothing tomorrow?

And if Boston goes seven with Atlanta

They lost to them without their second best player :smh: