{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
flying-kick-drop-kick.gif

stone-cold-steve-austin-stone-cold-stunner.gif

b3kgvr.gif

Wedy8q.jpg

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
1 has nothing to do with the other
He's a unicorn when he's healthy
He's just never healthy
At the press conference last night, Ty Lue said “the encouraging thing with our team is with PG and Kawhi healthy, we haven’t lost a series yet.”

Like they’ve won anything tough. The Warriors core can say that, even the Doc Rivers Celtics could say that but you can’t say that when you’ve never won and never are healthy.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
At the press conference last night, Ty Lue said “the encouraging thing with our team is with PG and Kawhi healthy, we haven’t lost a series yet.”

Like they’ve won anything tough. The Warriors core can say that, even the Doc Rivers Celtics could say that but you can’t say that when you’ve never won and never are healthy.
But that's a lie they were healthy in the bubble and blew a 3-1 lead to the nuggets right?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I didn’t get to watch the game last night and I see y’all in here trashing them with videos and all that. From the highlights and result of the game, I think Minnesota did a great job last night:dunno:

It’s the same story. They do things that makes you think they’re worth something, but when it matters, they do something incredibly stupid that cost them a win.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I have a flight to catch right at fucking tip off!!!! I’m pretty sure we have in flight live TV so maybe I can watch from the air? If not I’m going to be pissed.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imagine if he came out on TV Monday morning saying that Oladipo should retire

He would get slaughtered for that take

Monday... He's been saying it since last week... On First Take, NBA Pre-Game and his Podcast...

When it comes to Kawhi and Kyrie anybody can tell it's personal...

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Imagine if he came out on TV Monday morning saying that Oladipo should retire

He would get slaughtered for that take
Oladipo has been relegated to role player status and paychecks.. Is known for playing hard, rehabbing horrendous injury, and never having superstar expectations.

Kawhi different bro.. Has a reputation for being high a maintenance diva.. refuses to play if hes less than 100%, paid like a superstar, given team perks like hes LeBron, and hes NEVER available, and has ZERO personality to offset that or help with selling/advertising the brand.

SAS is right.. the nigga needs to retire at this point.

He literally missed half the season, refused to play back to backs.. Just to be ready for playoffs.. Then sat 3 of 5 games.. This after missing the previous year and change. Hes a disaster bro.