{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

F*ck it

pookie-new-jack-city.gif

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He better not say anything like that!
He missed damn near 20 free throws. He makes even a 3rd of those and we're having a different conversation tonight.

I like Giannis, but between the missed FT's and hot potatoe-ing the ball into a stupid turnover just to avoid being fouled again, he was looking quite Ben Simmon-ish tonight.
It's the new trend now....ask Kyrie and Durant them bums did not even play for the Nets and asked for trades.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nah they were the #1 seed and favorite to win it all that's a failure
Not to me. There can only be 1 champion. Fuck what the experts think. Anyone can be beaten. An injuty can turn the tide of a series or playoff game. Just get in and you have a shot. Because you didn't win it all or didn't get out of the 1st round means the season was a fail. If this playoffs teaches us anything it's you better have coaches who can sucessfully develope talent out of the 9th, 10, 11th and 12th man on the bench. When they are called upon in the playoffs they better be ready and have an understanding of what's going on out there.

LmkcOH.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Unpopular opinion but Butler is a fraud man. “Playoff Jimmy“ would annoy the fuck outta me if I was a Heat fan. Like the Heat had to literally be one game away from missing the playoffs entirely and put up against the 8th seed for you to ball out?? What mf loves to stack up all the odds against him before he finally does what he is capable of?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unpopular opinion but Butler is a fraud man. “Playoff Jimmy“ would annoy the fuck outta me if I was a Heat fan. Like the Heat had to literally be one game away from missing the playoffs entirely and put up against the 8th seed for you to ball out?? What mf loves to stack up all the odds against him before he finally does what he is capable of?
Gotta point :dunno: