{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Celtics Win 4-2 off to the next round
Celtics 128
Hawks 120
The 30 for 30 Boys:
Jaylen Brown tonight: 32 PTS - 5 REB - 2 AST - 52% FG
Jayson Tatum tonight: 30 PTS - 14 REB - 7 AST - 55% FG

Tatum shooting his shot on and off the court with Janet
giphy.webp

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Agreed I'm caught up on that but he shouldn't have said it in the 1st place
Like he had no qualms proclaiming giannis the best player
Chuck too
And that's cause of the old school thinking which is cool but not the way to measure certain things

They're ready to say jokic is the best in the world too

I don’t ever wanna hear that a player that “can’t stop a parked car” is being crowned as the best in the world.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I wouldn't say that he's a fraud, it just takes a different level of intensity to win in the playoffs and Jimmy brings that.

I definitely understand where you're conning from though. When you can meet in, target and focus on one team it's different than playing different teams in the regular season.

I feel you though, he gets paid millions and should bring that focus every game but most can't do that.

I don’t have a problem with this mentality at all but this nigga is a like a Superhero that waits till the world is 90% destroyed before he come save it. :hmm: :lol:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I'm still pulling for Embiid for MVP, but I low-key want to see Giannis win it now. Just so we can get that sad Dirk MVP presentation :lol:

Sad Giannis face would be priceless.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Thank you for being honest
Because for 15 years Steph lack of defense while being a part of a top ranked defense year in and out has gone unnoticed

If people choose not to see the evolution of Steph’s defense than that is on them. Fuck em’.

There has been no evolution of Jokic’s defense even AFTER he thanked DRAYMOND for calling him out on it years ago. Jokic better not ever be billed as “Greatest player”.