{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right now I don't wanna hear sny Jimmy slander ever

Chicago he showed and proved

Philly same

But that heat culture something different Jon Jon.

The way those players thrived.

Outside Lebron... has player LEFT Miami still near their prime and flourished.

A couple but spo's system seems to get the most out of players

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wear a hoodie you'll never have to actually deal with cuban

the-wire.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He's supposed to carry them against a beatable team
His inefficient style of basketball is what cost them the series

Game 1 14-30 L
Game 2 6-11 W
Game 3 9-19 L
Game 4 5-18 L
Game 5 11-26 L
Let me know if you see a trend here

No, their team make up did

I see what, one bad game. He's a 6'2 guard.

How did his teammates other than Garland do?

It's a team game. Steph didn't shoot well from three last night, who stepped up.....

Mobley is supposed to be next up, how did he do? How did Allen do? He made an all star game, right and is a vet? What about Levert?

It's not even worth mentioning the rest of their team, because it's trash and they have probably the worst bench in the league.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And it's terrible then TOO
It's funny but he's an "old school" basketball guy masquerading as progressive thinking

It's the only realm I don't jive with him and that don't really matter big picture

Him and Vinnie have been apologizing repeatedly on the podcast since they got lit up a few years back...Vinnie said that Steph heard it and made a little crack to his face about it...Bo doesn't really talk down on Steph like he used too

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
No, their team make up did

I see what, one bad game. He's a 6'2 guard.

How did his teammates other than Garland do?

It's a team game. Steph didn't shoot well from three last night, who stepped up.....

Mobley is supposed to be next up, how did he do? How did Allen do? He made an all star game, right and is a vet? What about Levert?

It's not even worth mentioning the rest of their team, because it's trash and they have probably the worst bench in the league.
Don't bring Steph into this please. Not for any other reason than Steph is beyond reproach and certified there is only 1 person who can be mentioned with him in this era and they don't play the same position that is LeBron

Now my argument isn't the Cavs team is good I outlined the issues they have

LeVert is a cool bench player not a starting sf in the NBA and def not on a playoff team

Allen admitted he was shook
Mobley was ass
The bench is terrible
All of this points to why Donovan needed to lift them up

Or he's just not in that upper tier class
Which Is ok and let's mention him with cool players not great ones

We just saw Jimmy butler carry max struss and Caleb martin to a 4-1 win with no home court over the 1 seed

Being a 50 win team and having home court against the 5 seed with a "special" player means you should win more than 1 game

That's all I'm saying.
We agree on that roster and team
But Mitchell unfairly maybe but definitely has to do better

A 21 year old ant man almost got 2 wins carrying his old teammate trash kat and a cat named slo mo with mr bean as his coach to 2 wins on the #1

2 from Mitchell is not too much to ask with home court imo

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Him and Vinnie have been apologizing repeatedly on the podcast since they got lit up a few years back...Vinnie said that Steph heard it and made a little crack to his face about it...Bo doesn't really talk down on Steph like he used too
Agreed I'm caught up on that but he shouldn't have said it in the 1st place
Like he had no qualms proclaiming giannis the best player
Chuck too
And that's cause of the old school thinking which is cool but not the way to measure certain things

They're ready to say jokic is the best in the world too