{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
nba-plain--8e98ecdb-8525-4130-813f-bca7ed196513.png

This is exactly how I wanna choke this dumb as dopey looking mother fucker out. :angry:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unpopular opinion but Butler is a fraud man. “Playoff Jimmy“ would annoy the fuck outta me if I was a Heat fan. Like the Heat had to literally be one game away from missing the playoffs entirely and put up against the 8th seed for you to ball out?? What mf loves to stack up all the odds against him before he finally does what he is capable of?

I wouldn't say that he's a fraud, it just takes a different level of intensity to win in the playoffs and Jimmy brings that.

I definitely understand where you're conning from though. When you can meet in, target and focus on one team it's different than playing different teams in the regular season.

I feel you though, he gets paid millions and should bring that focus every game but most can't do that.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't say that he's a fraud, it just takes a different level of intensity to win in the playoffs and Jimmy brings that.

I definitely understand where you're conning from though. When you can meet in, target and focus on one team it's different than playing different teams in the regular season.

I feel you though, he gets paid millions and should bring that focus every game but most can't do that.
I thought the regular season didn't count anymore:giggle:

We now see the play ins are more than just formalities and tune up matches now..