{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah and I almost forgot, GET THOSE SUCKRAMENTO KWEENS OFF MY TV

mp4reverse.gif

:lol:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
All I know is he dropped 50 in a game 7 on the road
Where are you brothas at
You guys better had made the 2nd round

Took a all time great performance in the first round against a team who last won a series in the playoffs back in 2004. Before the first BGOL reset.

Once again

All that for round1?

You guys have never played under the lakers lights in the playoffs.

Never been in a building with 17 banners

Never been in the Logo House

Get ready

The Empire strikes back

Lakers in 6

@Amajorfucup

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Why are two niggas in here running they mouths when both they teams ass and ain’t in the play offs? Bulls ain’t won shit since Jordan retired and the Bullets aka Wizards well . FOH both of you.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Why are two niggas in here running they mouths when both they teams ass and ain’t in the play offs? Bulls ain’t won shit since Jordan retired and the Bullets aka Wizards well . FOH both of you.
Pardon our interruption

Me and Amajor are Tony Kornheiser and Mike Wilbon

Get a grip and regroup for the lakers

Chow yun faggit

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We in here because we can be.. You raggedy bitch. We been in sports threads for three decades plus you front running dirty bitch. You show up when golden state up by 20.

Get Steph dick out yo mouf and let Ayesha have a turn. Faget.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
We in here because we can be.. You raggedy bitch. We been in sports threads for three decades plus you front running dirty bitch. You show up when golden state up by 20.

Get Steph dick out yo mouf and let Ayesha have a turn. Faget.
So basically you and Shady are Faggot and Cuntstello. Two faggot lover stooges that suck each others dick because you hate the warriors. I was offline watching the game then came back towards the end to find you two cock suckas quiet after you were ping ponging back and forth in glee thinking they were going to lose. You two are stone cold shit eating faggits.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So basically you and Shady are Faggot and Cuntstello. Two faggot lover stooges that suck each others dick because you hate the warriors. I was offline watching the game then came back towards the end to find you two cock suckas quiet after you were ping ponging back and forth in glee thinking they were going to lose. You two are stone cold shit eating faggits.
403.gif