{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
So basically you and Shady are Faggot and Cuntstello. Two faggot lover stooges that suck each others dick because you hate the warriors. I was offline watching the game then came back towards the end to find you two cock suckas quiet after you were ping ponging back and forth in glee thinking they were going to lose. You two are stone cold shit eating faggits.
Don’t go nowhere faggit

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fu_rIfPWwAAyTno

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I hate First Take and the Skip Bayless show

So on Friday Steph wasn't a top 10 player and the best point guard, but now he is?

and Steph ain't even really a damn point guard so they need to stop describing him as one

They should stick to calling him the greatest shooter ever because no he's not really a point guard, he's a shooting guard if anything. They're trying to put him over Magic when he plays the position nothing like Magic, Isaiah or any other point guard from back then

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I hate First Take and the Skip Bayless show

So on Friday Steph wasn't a top 10 player and the best point guard, but now he is?

and Steph ain't even really a damn point guard so they need to stop describing him as one
He is really a damn point guard lol

Point guard - run the offense, control the tempo, lead the team, create EASY shots for his teammates

Which one of those doesn't he do?

I hope you all see how maddening it is right?

Because he's been sacrificing stats forever for the sake of the team

He's off the ball setting screens running around screens for the sake of KERR

But then
Suddenly
When it all counts he can just have the ball create for everyone end up being double teamed as the fucking point guard getting people wide open looks --- which they bricked by the way. If Poole Klay and Wiggins had shot even 36% from the field yesterday it would've been a 50 point victory

But Kerr just decides to NOT DO THAT

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Like Skip I've been saying for years that Steph's handles were underrated, I've always preferred his handles over Kyries because Kyries is for show while Curry's is strictly for production

Kyrie is a god with the handles
Steph used to be flashy
Pop called him out about it and said if he ever wanted to actually be good he reign it in some and Steph did

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Kyrie is a god with the handles
Steph used to be flashy
Pop called him out about it and said if he ever wanted to actually be good he reign it in some and Steph did

Yeah Kyrie is but like I said most times it's for show to add to his highlight reel, Steph mostly uses his dribble to get the defender to either give him just enough room to put up a shot or get to close so he can drive past him, I've seen Kyrie put the defender in the same position hundreds of times but instead of shooting/driving by he keeps dribbling

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He is really a damn point guard lol

Point guard - run the offense, control the tempo, lead the team, create EASY shots for his teammates

Which one of those doesn't he do?

I hope you all see how maddening it is right?

Because he's been sacrificing stats forever for the sake of the team

He's off the ball setting screens running around screens for the sake of KERR

But then
Suddenly
When it all counts he can just have the ball create for everyone end up being double teamed as the fucking point guard getting people wide open looks --- which they bricked by the way. If Poole Klay and Wiggins had shot even 36% from the field yesterday it would've been a 50 point victory

But Kerr just decides to NOT DO THAT

How when Daymond is often the primary playmaker and he spends a good portion of the game, off ball

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
How when Daymond is often the primary playmaker and he spends a good portion of the game, off ball

Who created the offense.
The guy standing still tossing it to the wide open shooter or cutter?

Or the guy that ran left and 3 ppl went with him leaving 2 people wide open for shots?

Draymonds contribution is DEFENSE
He is a defensive genius

And as I said Steph could just handle the ball if and when he wants to but sacrifices so that others can get those easy ass shots

Like a good point guard does.

Sacrifice so that their teammates gets easy shots

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
What the fuck was the deal with the homeless man skully Julius Randle had on? Was that tribute or something? Nigga looked like he was ready to ask "Who got the jumbos out here?"

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Who created the offense.
The guy standing still tossing it to the wide open shooter or cutter?

Or the guy that ran left and 3 ppl went with him leaving 2 people wide open for shots?

Draymonds contribution is DEFENSE
He is a defensive genius

And as I said Steph could just handle the ball if and when he wants to but sacrifices so that others can get those easy ass shots

Like a good point guard does.

Sacrifice so that their teammates gets easy shots

:hmm:

How many assist does Draymond average?

Steph dribbles the ball down the court and gets the ball to Draymond at least 50% of the time.