{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
We were all talking during the game.

You came through after the series was all wrapped up like

looking-around.gif

Then

come-and-talk-to-me-jodeci.gif

Oh bullshit
I don't talk during the game any games forever
I'm always here after the game every game forever

Hella weak on your part cause you know that to be true

What I do know is that cats are not quiet after we lose
And @ me when we lose

But when we win it is not the same energy

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man it really sucks that Embiid isn't playing, makes the series damn near worthless if he's not playing.

Fight all regular season just to be injured when it counts :smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
And @largebillsonlyplease, regarding the Lakers vs Warriors series, I have no idea what to expect but excited to see it!

As usual I just want us to give maximum effort. I want Kerr to be interested in coaching.
We do that I can live with it. I get frustrated rightfully so when you see what he had for game 6 losing by 19

Vs the buttons he pushed the lineups and all that for a game 7 on the road and win by 20 lol

Just do the shit that works all the time and see what happens but he likes to tinker because Steph covers up a lot of stuff

Hopeful and no guarantees

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As usual I just want us to give maximum effort. I want Kerr to be interested in coaching.
We do that I can live with it. I get frustrated rightfully so when you see what he had for game 6 losing by 19

Vs the buttons he pushed the lineups and all that for a game 7 on the road and win by 20 lol

Just do the shit that works all the time and see what happens but he likes to tinker because Steph covers up a lot of stuff

Hopeful and no guarantees

I feel you 100%!

I feel that after dropping 50 Steph's gonna be amped up and he's gonna continue to play lights out basketball.

At some point Klay's gonna wake up and then it's gonna get interesting.

As far as the Lakers, I never know what to expect and AD probably just got hurt from me typing "Lakers" :roflmao:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I feel you 100%!

I feel that after dropping 50 Steph's gonna be amped up and he's gonna continue to play lights out basketball.

At some point Klay's gonna wake up and then it's gonna get interesting.

As far as the Lakers, I never know what to expect and AD probably just got hurt from me typing "Lakers" :roflmao:
Poole needs to play like an NBA player
And I think Wiggins gets to shine more