{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

The most overrated part of the Jordan legacy is his defense. Not strong enough in the post, gambled in passing lanes, and flat out gave up on chasing shooters thru screens (which is why Starks and Reggie had success with him). When you watch the tape it isn't hard to understand why he struggled guarding small point guards with handles either.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Losers always try to take lebron off the heat
But they never take them heat rings off lebron
:roflmao:

Take them 2 sorry ass rings. He still got more than Cleveland Cavs South thanks to 2020. 2 to 1. And rings aren't what makes him GOAT. That's your dying Jordan Brand standard. It's bout bread and production. Pat Riley is 78 and works for a billionaire, LeBron is 38 and IS a billionaire, big difference son.:lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I know this a post about the Heat but I know y’all see it… :cool: :lol:

The Heat are assholes man. Jimmy is King Asshole. They let everybody have their fun during the regular season then turn up in the playoffs like, “You thought you had one didn’t you”. Greedy bastards:lol:

The question for Silver the league and the owners...

Is essentially making the regular season meaningless

GOOD for business?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Take them 2 sorry ass rings. He still got more than Cleveland Cavs South thanks to 2020. 2 to 1. And rings aren't what makes him GOAT. That's your dying Jordan Brand standard. It's bout bread and production. Pat Riley is 78 and works for a billionaire, LeBron is 38 and IS a billionaire, big difference son.:lol:
counting other dudes paper
hoes usually get broke off for riding dick like this

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
I will say, that Jaren Jackson Jr being such a poor rebounder should factor in the award
I’m not sure about that— if the best defender in the league was a turnover machine on offense, that would hurt the team on defense but I don’t think it would be fair to weigh non-defensive (but impactful) factors in assessing defensive ability.