{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

When I see shit like this I just wonder what is going thru a woman's head that makes her believe she could ACTUALLY whoop a man's ass... like, if a man decided he's not going to hold back and just fight a woman full throttle he'd destroy her...

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Shorty punched Dwayne Haskins tooth out so she bout some type of action
They would say men are stronger than women and when a women get their ass beat for hitting a man then he was the aggressor.

I mean I understand she's mad but it's not like she gonna be by herself since she gonna have dudes backing her up.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Good. These fuckin bitch ass niggas need to earn their money. Rest when your dead muthafuckas. Right now the living need rings.

PQVByF.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Good. These fuckin bitch ass niggas need to earn their money. Rest when your dead muthafuckas. Right now the living need rings.

PQVByF.jpg
I agree because they always say with excuses that these players get injured when they don't get no rest but they get paid too much money to be resting.

Them old school NBA players played every damn game in the regular season and playoffs which these players today can't even do, being soft as shit.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I agree because they always say with excuses that these players get injured when they don't get no rest but they get paid too much money to be resting.

Them old school NBA players played every damn game in the regular season and playoffs which these players today can't even do, being soft as shit.
Right. Players use to take pride in playing 82 games. Now they take pride in playing in as few games as possible. :smh:

gihbza.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
When I see shit like this I just wonder what is going thru a woman's head that makes her believe she could ACTUALLY whoop a man's ass... like, if a man decided he's not going to hold back and just fight a woman full throttle he'd destroy her...

She bold cuz Dwyane Haskins and KPJ about the same size and she thinks KPJ would show the same restraint that her late husband showed her. Definitely not the case BUT I didn't take her threat as HER being the one that would do damage to dude, I took it as she'd get somebody to do it for her. There are definitely dudes out here with nothing to lose that will do KPJ in just off GP and she might have some in her fam. I know I got cousins that just got home and will gladly go back over females in my family. So definitely not smart by KPJ.

But of course nothing will happen. It's all talk until it aint.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't think anyone who read that thought that she'd be pulling up solo to put hands on him.

She also used the word "We" a couple of times letting him know that it wasn't just her.

spider705

BGOL Investor
I don't think anyone who read that thought that she'd be pulling up solo to put hands on him.

She also used the word "We" a couple of times letting him know that it wasn't just her.
Bro, the chic that posted that already put hands on a dude... nfl quarterback for the redskins... knocked one off his teeth out... you think she won't be front and center trying to fight that dude?

Chics like her that talk aggressive like that, they bank on you being a "real man" and not hitting them back if they put hands or swing on you because they're a female.

Little do they know, these young boys ain't wrapped too tight and don't give 2 fucks... they'll swing on a female like she a whole ass man with zero hesitation.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, the chic that posted that already put hands on a dude... nfl quarterback for the redskins... knocked one off his teeth out... you think she won't be front and center trying to fight that dude?

Chics like her that talk aggressive like that, they bank on you being a "real man" and not hitting them back if they put hands or swing on you because they're a female.

Little do they know, these young boys ain't wrapped too tight and don't give 2 fucks... they'll swing on a female like she a whole ass man with zero hesitation.

She can run up him alone if she wants, and she'll be strangled just like her sister! :roflmao:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

Right, these bitches are reason why the get killed provoking shit or sending people to do their dirty work.

So, if a women thinks she big and bad enough to hit a man then she better be ready for whatever happens to her.

That's why you can't deal with these smart mouth bitches that always want to fight over some shit that could've been handled in a cordial way.

While this situation is different since that rocket player beat her sister up and she mad.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
"Running from the grind" :lol:

@largebillsonlyplease
From my city too from a neighborhood I frequented
Very nice dude does good for everyone good rapper not a hoe ass nigga

But

In this case absolutely is a hoe
He built his im loyal shit while Steph kicked his ass every year and now Steph ain't slowing down bron ain't slowing down and jokic ascending
He know his time in the West is over

Stay there rebuild tho! Lol that's what you expected everyone else to do

Good riddance man cause it still won't be enough especially if they end up playing us cause Steph owns his career

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I don't think she's saying she would be the one to fuck him up. Goons are available.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

Her sister was just sent to the hospital by a man, so I'm sure she knows there are plenty of men that have no problem hitting a woman.

Also being a man does not make one bulletproof. So if she did want to deal with it solo, there are ways.

spider705

BGOL Investor
I don't think she's saying she would be the one to fuck him up. Goons are available.
She sent the threat already in a public forum so I'd bet my paycheck if she were to get some goons she'd be the ringleader of said goons...

These new chics are dumb af... I'm cool with it being handled how the family see fit to handle it, but do the shit in silence. This the type of broad to be all outside your spot hollering and acting a fool to the point where he won't have to do shit them white folk gonna call the cops and have her dumbass under the jailhouse.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Her sister was just sent to the hospital by a man, so I'm sure she knows there are plenty of men that have no problem hitting a woman.

Also being a man does not make one bulletproof. So if she did want to deal with it solo, there are ways.
Never said he was bulletproof, but he definitely got the bread to isolate himself from the outside world if he chooses... and in doing that if they pop up at any spot he frequents or his place of residence, he won't have to do anything... she'll get the law called on her by others fly disturbing THEIR peace

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Jordan would not have made it in this era. He is my favorite player, but dude had mad skeletons. Wasn't a fluke that his dad got murdered on the side of the road. It wasn't a fluke that the guy who took his NBA team, Jordan was in debt to.
Stern sat his ass down quietly for gambling.

Lebron gets correctly shitted on for being locked down by Jason Terry and JJ Barrera. His mind collapsed. But got damn Jordan collapsed due to gambling debt. I wish folks would stop with the ultimate competitor, never failed BS.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jordan would not have made it in this era. He is my favorite player, but dude had mad skeletons. Wasn't a fluke that his dad got murdered on the side of the road. It wasn't a fluke that the guy who took his NBA team, Jordan was in debt to.

Lebron gets correctly shitted on for being locked down by Jason Terry and JJ Barrera. His mind collapsed. But got damn Jordan collapsed due to gambling debt. I wish folks would stop with the ultimate competitor, never failed BS.

Jordan is the ultimate competitor. That's why he's the GOAT player & GOAT owner. Greatest of all time good & bad. Ultimate competitor cause he chose gambling over his career and dad.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

LeBron did not get locked down by J Terry and JJ Barea. If he did, you'd have video footage to showcase. Gen X having to lie so much to make their heroes seem bigger than what they were is tragic. Michael Jordan is overrated as a basketball player along with his era and is the worst owner in NBA history. He's only well liked because he's a low paid coon who's brand is created and controlled by Jewish white men. :lol:

@Amajorfucup