{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Jordan would not have made it in this era. He is my favorite player, but dude had mad skeletons. Wasn't a fluke that his dad got murdered on the side of the road. It wasn't a fluke that the guy who took his NBA team, Jordan was in debt to.
Stern sat his ass down quietly for gambling.

Lebron gets correctly shitted on for being locked down by Jason Terry and JJ Barrera. His mind collapsed. But got damn Jordan collapsed due to gambling debt. I wish folks would stop with the ultimate competitor, never failed BS.

I really wish you dudes would stop going back and forth with this weirdo retarded muthafucka

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jordan would not have made it in this era. He is my favorite player, but dude had mad skeletons. Wasn't a fluke that his dad got murdered on the side of the road. It wasn't a fluke that the guy who took his NBA team, Jordan was in debt to.
Stern sat his ass down quietly for gambling.

Lebron gets correctly shitted on for being locked down by Jason Terry and JJ Barrera. His mind collapsed. But got damn Jordan collapsed due to gambling debt. I wish folks would stop with the ultimate competitor, never failed BS.
This shit?

:mad::mad::mad:

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered

The question is if Chris Paul buys it. I think it is good to hear Draymond talking like that if you're a Warriors fan.

After player health, CP3's ego is the big question mark heading into the season. Is he going to sabotage the opportunity to be a champion for the first time because he wants to be a starter as he has been every time? Obviously, his greatest value is as the leader of the team when Curry is not on the court, but can he see that?

If the focus is truly on winning a title, whether it is his first or Draymond's fifth, that bodes well. Whether he comes off the bench to start the season will be a huge indicator of that. I saw the clip as Draymond being on some Phil Jackson shit.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I really wish you dudes would stop going back and forth with this weirdo retarded muthafucka

Shut up dicksucker. It's a message board. People gone be talking shit about Jordan's alcoholic overrated ass forever. Life changed, nobody looks up to jet black bald head self hating NASCAR owners in this era bitch boy.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Another one has a son coming up, Iggy has a son in high school who's actually 6'6

Leagues going to be full of second generation and Euros in ten years

It already is queer. Kobe? Steph? Wiggins? Hello. You dudes been rooting for the rich kids for a minute. Stop playing dumb.

This shit?

:mad::mad::mad:

Dude nearly averaged a trip dub in his worst series and scored over 20 points in 3 of the games and posted a trip dub. If that's his worst performance, he's definitely better than Jordan. LeBron has Finals performances in series he lost that are better than ones Mike won. That's why yall only point to that one 13 years ago. He's played in 7 since. :lol:

And like I said not a single highlight of JJ Barea or Terry "schooling him", just memes. Yawn.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

It's impossible to promote that wack mutha fucka via basketball now. His stans don't share his stats or highlights no more. Just LeBron troll memes. 2nd most overrated NBA player of all time at this point. And it's only gonna get worse cuz LeBron has signaled he's playing at least 2 more years. If I post a real clip of you unedited and your fans get mad about it that's proof you're a fraud and not as good as hyped.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Heat fans... :smh:

Without this guy Pat Rileys entire 30+ career is an unmitigated failure save one year when David Stern wanted to teach Mark Cuban a lesson.. And this the thanks he get.

Realjondoe was dickeating Michael Jordan waaaaaaay before he was a Heat fan. They don't really care bout that franchise man. Just Pat Riley groupies that wear Air Jordans and were fans of the 90s NBA. Nobody takes them serious as fans.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered

How are they going to define star?

For instance, the Warriors only have one star but have several prominent players.

Addressed at 8:00– it seems the Warriors officially have two stars:

Also, Wilbon isn’t buying the same seats I am— I haven’t bought my Warriors tickets yet but I’m expecting two mid-level seats to be under $500 just because they are the #1 draw. Usually you can get two decent seats for around $100 with the state of basketball in the District, $200 easy. He lives in DC (or at least one of his homes are here)— Astoundingly out of touch!

sub-buzz-617-1616700603-29.jpg

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

First play is a Terry flop. The rest are him getting foul calls. He has 1 play he hit a shot on LeBron. Averaging less than 20 in a series is hardly schooling. And where is JJ's highlights? He averaged 5 points a game for the series and dude said he schooled him too. :lol:

Now show me a highlight of LeBron playing this bad at the end of a playoff game...

Look at the touch calls and lack of athleticism. This is prehistoric hence Jordan fans being unable to post his highlights anymore. :lol:

You have 1 Finals from 13 seasons ago. I got so many highlights showing how overrated MJ was his whole career. Huge difference son.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
"Jordan had to play thru hand checking and physical defenses!!" :roflmao2:

Coon came in the league as a guard and was 2nd in free throw attempts as a ROOKIE. Then leads the league in free throw attempts as a Bull every year after that. The only guard to finish top 5 all those years. A fucking joke. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Idgaf about Jordan
I was routing for Magic in the 80s

All Jordan dickriders say this. "I'm not really a fan". To hide how big of fanboys they are and how much money they've spent the last 30 years. You ain't been tricking your money off Magic dude. :lol:

You're a bigger fan of Michael Jordan than you are the Miami Heat like 98% of the fanbase. That's why Riles retired his jersey for yall FIRST. :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yo would y’all shut the fuck up with this Lebron vs Jordan bullshit. We get it, Lebron was a better old ass nigga on the court than Jordan was. Who gives a fuck…

@KingTaharqa @Amajorfucup

Dudes need to just ignore the retard

Dude gets let out of the psych ward every once in a while and runs here to slob over Lebron 24/7 and add absolutely nothing to the discourse or discussion

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Yo would y’all shut the fuck up with this Lebron vs Jordan bullshit. We get it, Lebron was a better old ass nigga on the court than Jordan was. Who gives a fuck…

@KingTaharqa @Amajorfucup

No we get it, liceheads on BGOL prefer MJ. And not because of bball.

If Jordan is so great, why do yall get mad when we post his highlights? :lol:

Cuz he looks so overrated, that's why.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Dude gets let out of the psych ward every once in a while and runs here to slob over Lebron 24/7 and add absolutely nothing to the discourse or discussion

No the retards are the ones that think a NASCAR owner is looked at as anything but a clown in 2023. Who sells an NBA franchise to be up under some NASCAR hacks? :lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Also, Wilbon isn’t buying the same seats I am— I haven’t bought my Warriors tickets yet but I’m expecting two mid-level seats to be under $500 just because they are the #1 draw. Usually you can get two decent seats for around $100 with the state of basketball in the District, $200 easy. He lives in DC (or at least one of his homes are here)— Astoundingly out of touch!
Has always been the case. Ive never seen a big public Black figure be as locally out of touch with the real DC as Wilbon in my life. Hes a uppity bougie jock sniffing clown who has a weird grudge against DC (the city that made him rich and famous) while always telling you how great chicago is. Tony has always embraced DC and been more embraced by DC than that sidity bitch.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

I’ve been trying to never put anyone on ignore but guess I gotta do what I gotta do