{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I dont see a Lebron vs Jordan discussion. I only see facts being posted. Meanwhile @therealjondoe is posting gossip shit and clips bout Lebron but you dont seem triggered about that. :confused:

LeBron trolling and jokes never get old. But post highlights of Michael Jordan traveling and palming the ball and they've had enough. Yawn. It's the same 3-4 stans. Fagplex, MHC, Chemist, Jondoe, just a circle jerk of Air Jordan collectors.

Outside, his shoe sales have gone down. He's no longer tied to the NBA at any capacity, and his son is simp of the century and seen as a clown. But white people who cosplay as Black on this board are still dickeating him like it's 1996, completely blowing their cover.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve been trying to never put anyone on ignore but guess I gotta do what I gotta do

I used to be like you for a long time. Actually every since I got on the board I didn't put anyone on ignore because I felt

giphy.gif

In short, I felt like it was weak to put people on ignore and for the most part I still think it is but...

Some members are trolls, don't add anything positive or noteworthy to the board and I don't wanna see or read the dumbass thoughts that come across their minds.

So I had to put them on ignore. And all of this is within the past two months.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dudes need to just ignore the retard

Dude gets let out of the psych ward every once in a while and runs here to slob over Lebron 24/7 and add absolutely nothing to the discourse or discussion

Now you know how some members get when they see trolls post.

They literally can't help themselves, once they see a post they

hamster-drink.gif

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Has always been the case. Ive never seen a big public Black figure be as locally out of touch with the real DC as Wilbon in my life. Hes a uppity bougie jock sniffing clown who has a weird grudge against DC (the city that made him rich and famous) while always telling you how great chicago is. Tony has always embraced DC and been more embraced by DC than that sidity bitch.
Mike wilbon owns your fucking city from Arizona

And he’s right

Chicago is LIGHTYEARS ahead of the fucking district

He’s not uppity at all.

He’s a boule and the greatest thing your city has had since Berry and Obama

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Has always been the case. Ive never seen a big public Black figure be as locally out of touch with the real DC as Wilbon in my life. Hes a uppity bougie jock sniffing clown who has a weird grudge against DC (the city that made him rich and famous) while always telling you how great chicago is. Tony has always embraced DC and been more embraced by DC than that sidity bitch.

I'm usually not a defender of Black elites/excellence but I have a soft spot for Wilbon-- He and Tony are two of the few public figures who I know will cause me to cry when they die. Just have loved watching them for two decades and they both have been role models for many, Wilbon more meaningfully so for the impact on young Black viewers. So I don't dispute your perspective but any Wilbon slander on my part is coming from a place of love.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm usually not a defender of Black elites/excellence but I have a soft spot for Wilbon-- He and Tony are two of the few public figures who I know will cause me to cry when they die. Just have loved watching them for two decades and they both have been role models for many, Wilbon more meaningfully so for the impact on young Black viewers. So I don't dispute your perspective but any Wilbon slander on my part is coming from a place of love.
Good for you. Continue to watch Wilbon with pure eyes and from afar.. Thats the best view of him imo. Best yes, both are legends and huge impacts on the genre (sportstalk, sportswriting, media journalism, podcasting, radio hosting, sports debate, and more).

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mike wilbon owns your fucking city from Arizona

And he’s right

Chicago is LIGHTYEARS ahead of the fucking district

He’s not uppity at all.

He’s a boule and the greatest thing your city has had since Berry and Obama
We made that bitch. He has no soul and no true connection to the greatest Black metropolitan this country ever produced. If chicago is so great why hasnt he gone back.. even when offered a job decades ago he refused to leave in order to stay where journalistic stars are made.. You bitch.

The District.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
We made that bitch. He has no soul and no true connection to the greatest Black metropolitan this country ever produced. If chicago is so great why hasnt he gone back.. even when offered a job decades ago he refused to leave in order to stay where journalistic stars are made.. You bitch.

The District.
And all journalists go to Northwestern to learn they skills. Which is in chicago.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Reading up Russia, and Putin's intrusion into West Africa and this popped up in the feed. What an odd news aggregation. Maybe I need to clear my browser history:lol:

Charles Barkley's daughter married a white Jewish Russian immigrant . Her baby is basically all white. Had Charles at the wedding in a yarmulka. Barkley from the sticks of Alabama, made millions to just hand it all back to white people:smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Reading up Russia, and Putin's intrusion into West Africa and this popped up in the feed. What an odd news aggregation. Maybe I need to clear my browser history:lol:

Charles Barkley's daughter married a white Jewish Russian immigrant . Her baby is basically all white. Had Charles at the wedding in a yarmulka. Barkley from the sticks of Alabama, made millions to just hand it all back to white people:smh:

:smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Footage of the GOAT coaching his fair skinned son at his camp in 2009 done dropped! @largebillsonlyplease

:roflmao2:

I don't think the stans realize how much footage, posts, news clips, etc SpringHill and Klutch is sitting on. Every day a new clip no one has seen before drops! The Chosen One doc is going to be epic.

Thank you Lebron!
Powered him to be the better player
More transcendent
And destroy him in the finals 3 times!

Couldn't have done it without him!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Thank you Lebron!
Powered him to be the better player
More transcendent
And destroy him in the finals 3 times!

Couldn't have done it without him!

Yes the Warriors as a team took down LeBron 3 times. Steph wasn't the best player on the floor in any of those series. They also choked a 3-1 series lead to LeBron aand set the stage for him to be viewed as the greatest player of all time. Ask Draymond!

Didn't he just end their season in the 2nd round a few months back? :roflmao2:

Last edited: