{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Karl-Malone-620x370.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Before Steph Curry, BGOL Team Light Skin and NBA fans rooted for little light skinnded Derrick Rose over LeBron. He was portrayed as "cooler" and a more serious basketball player. Since he could never beat him, he lost his star status and people stopped claiming him.

The youngest MVP ever, simply because the writers wanted to punish the GOAT for becoming a free agent. Coon ass NBA fans went along with it. :smh:

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
First Dwight Howard, now Rudy Gay. Mike Dunleavy Jr. is a beast of a GM! :lol:

They didn't sign Howard... He was one of 50+ players Dunleavy has brought in so far.

"Beast" is actually a word that fits so far... I've disagreed with some of his decisions so we'll have to wait for the season to see how smart of a beast but he seems to have been very active.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Career might be done
Harden is a dickhead and he's trying to get a big check for the last time and doesn't care about winning no championship because he'll sign to a rebuilding team to finish his career to get that last big check. Harden fucked up taking a discount when he should've gotten all his money and let the owners pay that luxury tax since they're billionaires.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been telling yall for years Pat Riley was a fucking fraud who has been an unmitigated FAILURE his entire career once he left Magic Johnson.

The last 30 years hes been a overrated greasy head clown. And without LeBron his entire tenure in Miami is a disgrace.
I think Joe Cronin wasn't going to send him to Miami no matter what

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Jrue is getting older. Playoffs and how he got abused by Jimmy probably scared them.

but I thought Middleton probably needed to go.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think Joe Cronin wasn't going to send him to Miami no matter what
Yo man GTFOHWTBS!!!! We need to ban yo ass for a month.. MINIMUM!!

Pat is a fucking CLOWN!!

Dont put it on anyone else. Bucks gave up ole ass Holiday who contemplating retirement and ONE 1st round pick.. While Riley stubborn ole washed up relic cac ass refused to give up fair value and a few of them overrated ass spare parts yall got down there for a superstar who BEGGED to come to Miami.

Riley is fucking incompetent and has rode the coattails of Lebrons success and media hype for 30 years. Hes worthless.