{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hmm:

it's too early to be drinking

Nobody wants Herro. Miami didn't even want him back in the playoffs.
We had 2 1st round picks
Multiple teams would given a first for Herro so that would be 3 1sts
Our 1st round pick this year J. Jaquez
Our 1st round pick last year Jovic
Expiring salary with Lowry

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When it came to Dame, @therealjondoe been walking around all summer like this

giphy.gif

Only to end up like this

WhatsApp-Image-2021-01-24-at-11.09.01-AM.jpeg

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Smart move by Giannis to put public pressure on Milwaukee this summer. Dame gonna open the floor for Giannis big time. First time head coach but he’s also very respected around the league so that’ll help some.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Keep lying to yoself
About?
That's fine for the east my field but not for the west
You gave up jrue and dame plays no defense
It's a wonderful move and it helps you all out in contention so please don't let the fandom blind you to the fact that it's a great move

But over? For everyone?
Lol

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

More excuses for the greasy head devil. Did this idiot see the 3rd team involved? Ayton as a starter and Holiday as tradeable asset and the future pick are more than what Pat put up.

Pat believes his own mafia mentality honkey bullshit. Bron already showed his ass he wasnt tough as he thought. He thought taking a hardline stance and Dame openly saying he wanted Miami was enough.

Once again, i been telling yall for years who Pat was. A got dam fraud.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

This is why I laugh at fans and especially players like dame who talk about team loyalty, bitch are you loyal to your office depot job? Gtfoh you can play your entire career on one team, be loyal, bring them success (especially considering the teams around dame) and still get traded for a pack of Newports and a snicker bar and sent to cold ass Wisconsin just like that.

And let's not talk about how organizations treat players after major injuries.